one

・。

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

.・。.・゜✭・.

Day broke across the skyline, pretty pinks and lilacs lilting like clouds across a land of flora and fauna. Sun sprites danced joyfully in the beams of morning light, warmed by the golden glow and singing a merry song that rang across the court, awaking the pink haired girl who lay curled upon her window seat.

Elina Moon was everything her name had destined her to be, a girl of light, every inch of her sun soaked. Hailing from the Day Court, she grew in a land of light, of prophecy and magic. While the Spring Court was exquisite, a never ending land of sweet scented flowers and hidden gems, she often found herself longing for light of day, for the gentle touch of her mother whispering stories since lost. A fickle thing, it nagged at her gentle heart and roused her from her makeshift bed, tumbling down the steps with the grace only a High Fae could carry.

The spring breeze was delicate, ruffling her rosy curls, the cloying scent of rose and jasmine heavy in the air, it stuck to Elina's throat, sunk deep into her fuschia lungs. She inhaled deeply, sinking down into the lush thick grass, it tickled her skin, curled up her thighs. Day's like these grief felt heavier, a kind of weight upon her chest that wouldn't lift, even as the sprites danced and giggled around her, pulling gently at her hair, tempting her into their morning song.

"Elina," The little faeries sang, "Elina, Elina, princess of the day, grace us with a dance, a dance of day," Pearling laughs trilled from their tiny mouths, Elina glanced upwards, smiling gently at the Sprites, they were all light, tiny bodies only gold and glitter and sun.

"I am no princess of the day," The girl laughed, but the Sprites only giggled, wings fluttering like the ripple of water atop a wind broken pond.

"The dance of day," They repeated, voices high and silvery as the sun began to peak, casting dawn across the land in a shock of orange, crimson and gold. "Dance, dance, dance," So Elina stood and she danced to the song of the Sprites, a tale of princesses, of true love and happy endings all stained in dawn.

"I knew I would find you out here," A cool voice cut through the air, the Sprites fluttered and fled and the world fell silent.

"You scared them away," Elina said, turning to face Lucien who smiled, reaching out and tugging at one of the braids twined into her hair.

"They don't like me, or Tamlin, of anyone for that matter. Only you," He chuckled, watching as Elina turned, searching for the little fae in the early light, only to find the sun risen, stark against a cyan sky, morning had come.

"Maybe because I'm kind to them," Elina suggested, "Instead of batting them away like flies when they come out to dance," Taking Lucien's out stretched arm and linking her own arm around it as he began to lead her inside.

"They're insolent creatures, always getting in the way on my morning rides," Lucien said with a shake of his head, red hair glittering like embers upon the hearth.

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘀; acotarजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें