Phoebe and Y/N's Are Clones Now

Phoebe and Y/N are in the living room doing their math homework and making food for the upcoming bake sale.

Y/N: "Whisk briskly. Fold in egg."

Phoebe: Hold do you fold an egg?

Y/N's phone alarm goes off.

Phoebe: Oh, time for calculus. Let's see. The integral from zero to pi is... Not a bunch of circles.

The alarm chimes.

Y/N: Oh, back to brownies. Let's see.

Y/N reads the recipe as Max comes over.

Max: Ooh, brownies. Can I lick the calculator?

Y/N looks and sees he was mixing the brownies with his calculator.

Phoebe: Ugh! Dang it! We're just so busy this weekend. I've got the bake sale with Cherry and Miles, all of this homework, and plus we are volunteering at the library today. Uh, there was something else. What was it?

Max: Bore me with all the stuff you have to do today? Check.

Phoebe: Any chance you're gonna mature in the next four seconds and help us?

Max: I will only answer that if you pull my finger.

Phoebe: Sometimes I wish we could just clone ourselves and do it all.

Max: Two of you two? Ugh!

Phoebe: One of you? Ugh!

Nora and Billy come downstairs dressed up.

Y/N: What are you guys up to?

Nora: We got a cabaret gig in Vegas.

Billy: Awesome. I thought we were just practicing for our school talent show tonight.

Phoebe gasps.

Phoebe: The talent show!

Nora: You promised to be our piano player and teach us some dance moves.

Billy: Yeah, I need to learn how to shake my moneymaker. Right now, it's just bringing in change.

Nora: Don't tell me you forgot.

Phoebe: Of course not. Your talent show is my number one priority. I would never forget that. Just give me a second to finish up these brownies.

Y/N: That was the thing you forgot, wasn't it?

Phoebe: Completely.

She slams her head on the table.

A few hours later, Max calls Phoebe and Y/N into his lair.

Phoebe: Ay, ay, ay, Max. ¿Que es tan importante? Sorry, we were in the middle of Spanish homework. You know, we're busy. What do you want?

Max: Well, you said something really interesting earlier, and I took note, because that doesn't happen very often.

Y/N: So, you called us down here to insult us?

Max: No, that's just a bonus. I called you two down here to see something really impressive.

He shows Phoebe and Y/N a clone of Dr. Colosso.

Dr. Colosso and Clone Dr. Colosso: Tada!

Phoebe: Is it behind the two rabbits?

Max: It is the two rabbits. Dr. Colosso's been teaching me how to clone. Unfortunately, they've all been coming out with two butts. Until now. Behold one beautiful butt!