108 | you cried after seeing me

S3 E17

S3 E17

some kind of miracle 

MADDISON AND LIAM SAT in the front of Liam's car, as Mark sulked in the back.

"I still don't get why Maddy couldn't sit in the back." He mutters.

"I was just in an accident." Maddison tells him.

"So?" Mark raises an eyebrow. "And I care, why?"

"Oh, please." Maddison scoffs. "You cried after seeing me." She does his impression. "I was so worried about you, sniff sniff, I'm never letting you out of my sight again, sniff sniff."

Mark and Maddison look at each other.

"A Chanel gift card and we never talk about this again." Mark offers.

"Deal." Maddison nods, and they shake hands.

"Call Bailey, and tell her you're okay." Liam tells her, handing her his phone.

"Was she worried about me?" Maddison grins.

"Yeah." Liam nods, as Maddison dials the resident's number. "And she also said she'll whoop your ass."

Maddison eyes widen and she goes to hang up, but it was already too late.

"Dr. William?" Bailey's voice comes.

"Dr. Bailey..." Maddison replies.

"Maddison... Eleanor... Sloan..." Bailey speaks in a dangerously slow voice.

"How do you even know my middle name?" Maddison chuckles, nervously. "I'm okay, Dr. Bailey."

"Oh, you are not going to be okay when I get my hands on you. Why do you always get in trouble?" Bailey scolds. "Is it so hard for you to sit at home and, I don't know, watch TV! Read a book!"

"I'm sorry, Dr. Bailey..." Maddison tells her.

"Save it." Bailey sighs. "About Meredith and Cristina..."

CALLIE LAID ON A bed in the clinic to give blood, while Izzie looks through the bags of blood.