[1] New York, here I come !

A.N. : Thanks to kaypelz you gave me motivation, so as promised here is the FIRST CHAPTEEER !! This is a pic of Emma (aka Melina Martin). Hope you like it and if you do VOTE plz, it would mean a lot to me and if you have any question, comment ! Kisses, -A.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emma's POV

I'm now in the plane. I ate my sandwich while watching the new episode of Pretty Little Liars. Jeez I'm tired of waiting, I NEED to know who A is ! There are still 30mins before the plane lands so I can probably take a nap.

"It was during that summer camp in Spain. He said his name was Sebastian, he was in the other camp . I  knew I liked him the 1st time I saw him, and his green eyes... They were so beautiful, and he had this little smile... So cute ! When I stopped drooling about his perfection I noticed he was also staring at me. I guess he liked me too. And I was right : one week later we couldn't get rid of each other. We'd meet everytime we had spare time. But later, things got bad. He was being so really weird. Everytime I would ask a question about his life, he would change the subject. Moreover, he could be very violent even for fun. He would push me "for fun", he would call me a slut "for fun"... I couldn't  bear him anymore but I still liked him, so when he suggested we go on a walk near the lake, of course I didn't refused. I SHOULD HAVE !  Sebastian pushed me in the river ! I was not that good at swimming and I couldn't see anything, I couldn't breathe."

I opened my eyes, breathless. I felt tears on my cheek. It's been years, yet I can't forget what happened with him. I guess I'm still a bit hurt by what he did. But the worst thing about that is not that he pushed me in the lake ; no the worst thing is that when I finally got out from the water... He was GONE.  After this horrible flashback I decided to cheer myself up with an episode of Young and Hungry. It worked because 10 minutes later I was trying not to wake people next to me by laughing like a whale ! I'm such a lunatic : I can cry like a baby and 1 min later I'm laughing like a crazy person ! After watching Gabi and Josh fighting over and over, I heard the pilot announcing that the plane was about to land. "New York, here I come !" I thought, really excited.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After 5 attempts, I finally found a cab. Gosh I will need to practice of I don't wanna be late everytime ! Now I'm about to open the door of MY new appartment. ... Wow ! This place looks amazing ! It's not that big but it's perfect for me ! And the bedroom... A MA ZING !! I decided to tidy up some stuff in my cupboard and my clothes in the closet. I texted my parents to tell them I arrived in my appartment. I wrote some things on my to-do list for tomorrow : Buy some food, curtains and a carpet; try to find a job and call Izzy... It was only 9PM but I was so tired that I decided to do nothing but SLEEP !

I know this chapter was really short but I promise the next chapters will be longer ! I hope you liked it ! I will try to update as quick as possible but I'm still working on it ! Thanks for reading ! See you next chapter, xoxo gossip girl. <3