[5. Part 2] Hello, my name is... Finnegan ?!

Hello... It's me ! I was wondering if after all these months you'd like to read my story. 🙏Heyyyy! I'm BACK !! I'll try to update as fast as I can but I can't promise you anything 😩 Also, can we please take a minute to appreciate Finn's beauty ?? THANKS THE LORD  ! :p I'm Writing on my phone so if there are any mistakes... Blame my phone not me ! Jk 😆 Anyways ! I Hope you'll like This new chapter ! Don't forget to vote and comment if you like my story ! Thanks, xoxo, Gossip Girl 💋 💕

Songs for this chapter :

Something Big, by Shawn Mendes 😍💕�

^^^^^^^^FINN'S POV^^^^^^^^

Emma Bates. Her dark brown shoulder length hair is all I can see from my seat. She answers the professor with a shy and sweet voice. A voice I heard a few days before. A voice that belongs to th prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life. The girl I had been thinking about since that day. It was Emma. Yeah... Emma.. Now I feel stupid for not thinking about it when Mr Taptiklis said her name. But, anyways.. I finally found HER. And I was so happy and so excited that I simply couldn't stop smiling. I tried.. Impossible! I wanted to get up and dance & jump everywhere. I hadn't felt this much happiness since.. Well, since I met her.. Since Toto, the dog I was looking after on that day, jumped on her.. Oh man, that dog was something (BIG :D)...

"Is Finnegan Harries in this room, yes or no ?" Mr Taptiklis asked, impatiently, waking me up from my daydream. I quickly raise my hand and tell him that I'm here. He glares at me and sights. I can tell he's not so happy. "First, you're late at class and NOW, you're dreaming about whatever when I call your name THREE times ! You're not in high School anymore! This is the first and the last time you sleep in my class! Understood Harries?!" He exclaims, hitting his desk with the palm of his hand. Almost all the students turned to look at my reaction, so I could only mutter a quick "Sorry".

Well, THAT WAS EMBARASSING !!! But one good thing is that didn't see Emma turn around when most of the people did, so it means that she didn't see my red tomato face. But on the other side, I notice Theo staring at me while trying to laugh "discretely". I glance at the prof to see if he's not watching, and I quickly give Theo the middle finger before turning my attention to the explanations and informations the prof was giving..

********

"Oh come on mate ! You're not gonna ignore her the whole year, are you ? You just need to go and talk to her.." Theo tells me, pushing me towards Emma who's standing right in front us. We've hiding behind a locker for 5 minutes since the class ended , Theo forcing me to go and talk to her and me, refusing to move my feet from the ground. Theo is probably right , I should at least say hi... and I mean , am I not the one who visited every bookstore of the district to find her ? Hell yes I am ! "Ok I'm going ! See you later " I tell my friend before walking to Emma.

She has her back on the wall and she's got a book called The 5th Wave basically glued to her eyes. I make a light bend to get on her left without her noticing me.. I can tell she's really into that book because I'm not what you could call "discrete"... it's probably what she was reading when Mr Taptiklis yelled at me and everyone turned except her.. or that's what I thought .

"Hello FINNEGAN, how are you ?" she asks, with a cheeky smirk tugging her lips. What ? She actually noticed me ? ... And Finnegan ? She must have seen the confusion over my face as she continues "Yes Finnegan , I heard everything during the class .. I'm not the one who was sleeping " This makes us laugh both.

"Ok ok, first of all, I wasn't even sleeping I was just thinking ! And second, please stop calling me Finnegan, only my mom can call me that !" I reply, playfully nudging her.

"So, Emma, I could lecture you about the fact that from all the stuff you told me about your family, you never told me that you were going to the same university as me.. But I'm hungry as hell, so will you give me pleasure of accompanying me to eat the best pizza in New  York City ?" I ask in a posh accent, playfully extending my arm to her.

"Well, Mr Finnegan ," she smiles devilishly "I could go on and tell you that I didn't even know you went to this school, but I'm hungry and I would love to try one of the, I quote "best pizza in New York City" and keep you company". She starts walking to the doors, after linking her arm to mine. At first, i actually stretched out my arm to go with the accent but I'm totally not complaining that she took it.

We walked to the pizza restaurant 'Chef Marco', laughing and talking like old friends... arm in arm.

^^^^^^