[5. Part 1] Hello, my name is... Finnegan ?!

Classroom n*10B, where are you (now that I need you... Bye x) ? N*9B, n*11B but no N*10B ? You have to be kidding me !?

I was in the crowded corridor of Parsons School, or should I say "MY new university" !! I giggled at my own excitment. I turned around to see of I didn't miss my classroom. Very BAD idea! I bumped into someone... ! Please not an embarassing moment on my 1st day !

"Hey ! You're Isabella's friend... Emma right ?" Pfeew ! It was just Alex from (Target ® ??) Central Park. You know, the tall and fit guy, with curly hair and brown eyes.. ?? Yes, HIM !

"Oh hi Alex ! Yeah, it's Emma. Hum.. Sorry for bumping into you, I'm sooo lost !" I said, sighting.

"It's gigantic, isn't it ?! You want me to help you ? I mean, I don't know all the classrooms but we can try to find yours ?" He asked, raising his eyebrows and smiling.

"Yes ! Please, you'd save my life ! I'm in the class 10B with-" "Mr Taptiklis !! He's so hot !" Alex exclaimed, while we're walking. But then his face went as red as Taylor Swift's lipstick. It looked like he regretted what he just said.

"I mean... That's what g-girls say, obviously !"

 Okkk that was weird ! Could it be possible that Alex was gay?? I mean his comment.. And the blushing... That's a sign !!

"Yeah sure, that's what 'GIRLS' say!" I said, raising my eyebrows and smirking..

 3. 2. 1..

"Ok if you think that I am what you think I am.. Well, you're right. I'm gay ! Happy, Sherlock?" He asked, smiling. I answered by sticking out my tongue to Alex. "But I'm still waiting for my prince!" "Aren't we all?" I said back.

We finally found my classroom. On the way, we talked about random things, and Alex gave me some advices for work. I like talking to Alex, it's only the 2nd time I speak to him but he's very outgoing so it's easy to talk to him. Even for someone as shy as me. After a few minutes, he went back to his classroom. Just after he left, a girl came next to me. She accidentally bumped into my shoulder with her bag.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see you. I'm kind of nervous... First day of school.." she said with a sad smile.

"It's okay, don't worry I feel the same ! It's so stressful !... Hey I know you ! You were apart of the duet who sang at the charity concert for Unicef . I absolutely loved your performance ! It was perfect !" I exclaimed. I knew I had already seen this amazing Brown hair somewhere.

The girl grinned, making dimples appear on her cheeks. "Yeah that was me and my friend Josh. I'm so glad you enjoyed it ! By the way, my name is Bethany but you can call me Beth !" "I'm Emma !"

We chatted until the bell rang. I like Bethany, she's funny and really interesting ! She told me she was from California and she came to NY with her friend, Josh, to find a chance to go to Broadway. They live for music, they even have a youtube channel where they make covers... I guess I find new friends as well as new youtubers to follow !

We went inside the lecture hall, where the professor, Mr Taptiklis I guess, was already standing. Alex was right, he's hot !! He could be Theo James' secret twin with his deep Brown eyes, his perfect hair, his dazzling smile and his "greek god body"... Anyways, as I was saying, we entered the room and went to a row in the middle of the amphitheater and sat down. The class was officially starting in 5 minutes, after the second bell, so we could chat but Beth and I, and the biggest part of the girls, were too busy staring at Mr Taptiklis. This year is going to be A MA ZING !!

finn's point of view

I entered the lecture hall 10 seconds after the second bell. The professor, Mr Taptiklis, glanced at me as if to say "Already late on your first day of school!" ... Well it's not my fault if one of the wheels of my penny is broken ! I looked at him with an apologetic smile.  Almost all of the seats were already taken so I had to sit in the very back row. I try to spot my best friend/ roomate Theo. He left our flat before me (probably to find a girl), so HE arrived in time.

Mr Taptiklis started to take the roll. I look at every person he is calling to remember their faces.

Amandine Martin, long brown hair. She has a french accent. Easy to remember.

David Alan, red glasses. No need to add anything 😆

 Chiara de la Garza. She has tons of tatoos on her arms, spanish accent.. not hard to forget.

Emma Bates. Her dark brown shoulder length hair is all I can see from my seat. She answers the professor with a shy and sweet voice. A voice I heard a few days ago, a voice that belongs to the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life. The girl I had been thinking about since THAT day. It was Emma. Yeah, Emma.. Now I feel stupid for not thinking about it when I heard "Emma"..

But anyways, ... I finally found her.

Author's Note: hey ! I am soooo sorry ! I know it's been more than 4 months since I wrote the last chapter. And I'm really sorry about it but sadly my only excuse is that I was too lazy and that I didn't any inspiration and imagination... But here I am so... Yeah ! I really Hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote and comment. Thanks for reading and sorry for the ones who were waiting. Kisses, -A ❤