Chapter 26: His Proposal and Her Reaction

"For the record, the proposal was just a courtesy. You would have been mine regardless. - KANE" ― C.M. Owens

Unedited

[Yvonne's POV]

My eyes was so heavy and whenever I tried to open it, my vision was too foggy. I squinted and rub my eyes as I forced to flick them open as I heard a mumbling calling of my name.

I saw Demetrio's hovering over me and he looks freshly showered, with just his white shirt and boxer short.

My hormones went haywire. Just like a wildfire in the forest, my body was completely aroused and I felt so appalled with the thought that my body could react that way so easily. I felt like I'm becoming a nymphomaniac, if that's how they refer someone who frequently wanting sex.

I felt my cheeks blushing and I tried to hide it, by lifting the bed covers up to my head.

"It's too late, moro mou. I've seen it. I felt how you feel. I feel the same way..." Demetrio teased. His voice sounded so husky and it only made it worse. I felt a tingling sensation in between my legs feeling so wet.

"God, why am I feeling this!" I hissed frustratedly and Demetrio burst into a fit of laughters.

I pulled the cover down and I glared at him. His laughters died down and he bend his head swiftly and captured my lips. And as usual, my traitorous body reacted promptly.

My hand snake around his neck and pulled him on top of me, which earned me a chuckle from him.

"You need to eat, moro mou. You haven't eaten anything since this morning. It's past five in the afternoon." he said worriedly. I don't feel like hungry tho.

"I'm not hungry, Demi." I said softly, as I pouted.

I tried to sit up and he tried to help me. My temper flared up with that gesture. I felt like I am disabled.

"I can do it!" I said smacking his hand.

"Is being cranky is one symptoms of being pregnant? Is that cause by the hormonal imbalance?" he asked looking bemused.

My eyes slowly turning into slits.

"I'm not cranky. I just don't want to you to help me. I can do it. You're making me feel like a futile." I snapped exasperated.

He raise his hands in surrender as he stood up.

"Fine. But, I need you to eat. You have to consider that there's a baby growing in that belly. So either you're hungry or not, you need to eat!" he explained in his controlled tone, and I knew he's controlling his temper.

He looks so adorable when he's angry and I don't know why. I didn't realized a faint smile crept onto my lips making Demetrio's eyebrow furrowed in confusion, thinking his girlfriend is being unpredictable.

"Fine, can you then please bring me the food here. I'm too lazy to get up." I grinned at him. He raised his eyebrow and I know he's very clean. He doesn't want the food spilled on his clean sheets.

The thought of making him angry again was too way appealing.

His eyebrow still thrusted up and after a few seconds, he reluctantly walked to the coffee table on the other end of the room and pick up the tray that's full of food.

"I ordered the same kind of soup that you like. Canja, that chicken soup." he exclaimed proudly as he lay the tray on my lap then settled himself on the bed facing me.

"You will eat with me right." I asked as I stared at his beautiful gray eyes. He was staring at me with adoration and my heart melts.

I wish this will last forever. I inwardly hope.