I need you [Demi Lovato Fanfiction]

So first of all this is my first fan fic so if u don't like it i'm sorry. 2nd i'm not the best speller on the earth, so bair with me.

And if you're against same sex love then maybe don't read this.

I'm not good at writing kinky sex shit so there won't be much of that AT ALL!

__________________________

Hey, my names Amy and i'm 17. Before i get into this i guess i'll tell you a little about myself. I am tall but not a giant, i have long dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, people always say there 'Beautiful' but i'll never believe it. And i'm not pretty.

You see ever since i was about 7 i've been bullied for how i look and...well everything really. I hate myself. So i punish myself, i cut, burn. it's the only way for me to get it out. How much i hate myself. How i wish i'd rather be some one else. Now i do it more then ever.

I lost my mum 2 months ago, she was in a car accident. I'm still not use to not seeing her every morning, her telling me goodnight, telling me how much she loves me. I never really appreciated her while she was here but now i need her more then ever.

My mum never knew what i was going through. I didn't want to tell her because i knew she'd hate me and i didn't want that.

|