Chapter 5:

Yay look who updated! :)

Hope you like it. It's not that long and it's not that good. But at least I updated.

And I'm sorry if there r any mistakes. I didn't check it.
____________________

Demi's POV:

"Sweety are you ok? Why are you crying?!"

All I could hear was her Saying "make it stop" through her tears. I felt horrible. So I hugged her tightly.

At first she was stiff in my arms but soon went limp once she realized it was just me.

I started feeling really weird in my stomach almost like I had butterflies or something. I mean yeah Amy was beautiful, gorgeous, but I'm not into girls.

I couldn't help thinking this seemed right. Amy, in my arms.

Amy's POV:

I can't believe I just broke down In front of my idol. She must think I'm crazy or mental.

But to my surprise when I started crying into Demi's shirt, she didn't push me away she embraced me In a hug and just held me tight. It felt right.

Ugh I can't think like that about her she's my idol not my love. Well I do love her. Ugh it doesn't matter.

Demi just kept whispering things in my ear like "shh baby it'll be ok" "babe you'll be ok" "honey just shh"

With her words I managed to stop crying. At least enough to talk.

"Demi I'm sorry I didn't mean to start crying I just...someone ugh it doesn't matter I'll just leave you probably think I'm crazy now."

I ran away down the hall.