Chapter 2:

Now yes yes i know, i can't write fanfiction for shit. But i thought i'd give it a try.

All my chapters are short, i know. Half of them don't make sense, i know.

I haven't proof read this, gone over them, so sorry if it doesn't make sense. Same for the last chapter.

__________________________

*3 hours later*

So far, my day has been okay. I mean it hasn't been good but i havn't been punched or slapped as much as normal. Which is always better. But everyday at school is a battle, yeah some days are shit! Some days are okay, meh, but people don't realise the feelings and thoughs they evoke when they call me names. When they beat me up.

Whilst i was Walking to the cafeteria that Tyson kid and his mates yelled my name, i turned around, they shouted "HEY FAT SLUT! YOU GONNA EAT? YOU DON'T NEED IT" then they laughed and high fived each other like boys do. I grabbed my food and went to sit down, alone, when i heard Tyson's friend Blake shout "DON'T BRAKE THE SEAT WHEN YOU SIT DOWN FATSO!"

I finished my food and ran to the bathroom. Checking each of the stalls to make sure no one was there. I stayed there for the whole of lunch crying my eyes out. I slip the razor out of my pocket and put it against my wrist. I slowing but surely slid the razor along my skin, i did this 5 times each cut done with perfect precision. The blood was all over my arm i grapped some paper and wiped it away. It blead for 5 minutes.

I don't understand how people can be so mean...Well i guess what they say is true. It always is.