Praise For SIMH

Dear readers, this section is specially dedicated to all my amazing readers who had finished reading the entire book of Someone's In My Head. Thanks so much for this wonderful Wattpad journey that you guys have brought me on, 'cause if it wasn't because of you guys, I wouldn't have been able to finish my novel, let alone sit here in my crampy apartment typing this thank-you passage for you guys. So thank you very, very much! :)

Below is a compilation of the incredibly flattering words that you guys said about Someone's In My Head. I'm really happy that you guys enjoy reading my book and give me such awesome feedback, so I decided to include this section in my book to acknowledge your never-ending support and to express my utmost gratitude towards you all.

FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE BOOK AND I'LL GLADLY INCLUDE IT IN HERE! :D

"Steven Steel condenses the essence of adolescence through his miscellaneous use of youthful slangs and sense of humor. Definitely recommended for anyone looking to step out of the generic science fiction without losing the essence of the fun element of that genre. A well written and structured book. Kudos!"

- rinaakameow

"This book is an undiscovered literary gold."

- Murican_

"...the best story I found ever since I joined Wattpad."

- NuzhatN

"Love it. This book is too good to be put into words."

- Nightwhisker

"I loved this book. It made me laugh, cry and cringe. Literally one of the best books I have read."

- SimrunLallie

"This book was not only well-written and plotted but has actual facts in that made it more believable and way more exiting! I'm a passionate reader and I prefer a story to bind me from the get go and boy was I bound. I've been reading for two days straight only putting it down for the necessaries, actually fearing that Jarod would get himself into more trouble if I stopped for too long. It was amazing! Definitely a must read!"

- EsmariKruger

"This story and stories like it are the reason why I love to read. I read the whole book in a single day and it is possibly the best way I could have spent it. This book is extraordinary. It encompasses an amazing idea within a humorous, sometimes tragically sad, exceptional read. It is the pure essence of a literary genius."

-HotChocolatePie