Chapter 4

I woke up at 8 am.
I still thought about my feelings. I was in love with Tom.
That feeling was crazy. I never felt that feeling when I was 'round Max.
That means I wasn't really in love with Max.
I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. Oh my god... I looked like a... like a monster. My hair was standing up in every direction. I looked so damn horrible that you can't even imagine how horrible.
I took a cold shower to get my hair under control again.
After that shower I looked like a normal girl again.
I put on a T-shirt and a pair of bootcut-jeans.
I walked downstairs.
I took a slice of bread out of the fridge and thawed it.
Then I put some jam on it.
It tasted... uhm.... like a slice of bread with jam on it.
While I was eating my mom was still sleeping.
I ate that bread very fast. Then I texted Tom again.

Me: Good morning Tom :**

Tom: Good morning Christina :*

Me: I have an idea. We could go to the new restaurant in town at 12 pm. What do you think?

Tom: Sounds great. Should I take you with me. Or do you drive for yourself?

Me: It would be nice if you could take me with you. But only if it's alright for you...

Tom: It is okay. :**

I layed down my phone on the table and a big smile got on my face. I had a kind of date with Tom.
But had I a date now?

Me: Is that a date?

Tom: Maybe... If you want it to be one. I guess it is.

I grinned from one ear to another.

It was 11 am. I still didn't know what I should wear for that date.
I stood in front of my wardrobe and looked for a good outfit. In an hour I had to be ready.
I chose a black tanktop and a short black skirt.
I loved black clothes. That's the reason why I only got black T-shirts and tanktops.
I made a pony tale out of my hairs.
After I finished the look I looked into the mirror.
The doorbell rang. A big smile came over my face.
I opened the door. Tom stared into my eyes and I stared into his.
"You look hot!", he said.
My face turned into bright red. "Thanks, you look great too.", I said still red in my face.
We were standing there like for 2 years. Suddenly my mom screamed my name and she ruined that wonderful moment.
I rolled my eyes and screamed back, that I would go out with a friend.
" Sorry for my mom... She always ruins good moments.", I said.
"Can we go now?", I asked.
He nodded and took my hand. He even opened the door of his car for me and said with a bright smile on his face: "Ma'am, please get into the nice car it's only for you."
I smiled and got in.
He closed the door. He was the only guy who ever treated me like a lady. Yeah he was a real gentleman.
We went to the restaurant.

I thought we would go in there like friends but no. We went in there hand-in-hand. Like a couple.
Tom made a table clear for us.
We both ate pizza.
After we've finished eating Tom asked for an ice cream. He asked for an ice cream named "Hot Love". We shared the ice cream just like a couple would.
Tom even payed the bill for me.
He's such a gentleman.

In the afternoon, I guess it was 3 pm, we drove to Tom's place.
He showed me some of the songs that he wrote.
He even played on his guitar for me.
At 7 pm his mother came into Tom's room.
"It's time for dinner", she shouted.
"Oh Christina do you want to have dinner with us?", she asked as she noticed me. I looked at Tom, who was ashamed of his mother.
"I... I....", I stuttered.
Tom looked at me and said: "We want to go to the cinema later. I think we don't need something to eat now."
His mother nodded and left the room.
We looked at each other and we both got red.
There was an embarrassing silence between us.
"Are we really going to the cinema?", I asked him to break that embarrassing silence.
He looked to the ground and then he looked into my eyes.
"I'd like to invite you to the cinema, if that's right for you.", he said.
I smiled and nodded. "I would like to go with you to the cinema.", I said.
He looked into my eyes deeply. Then he stood up and gave me his hand to help me up.
We went to his car.
"At 7:45 pm does the movie begin.", he said.
"What's that movie about?", I asked.
"It's a horror movie about a big monster.", he said.
"But if you're scared I am right beside you. You can even hold my hand if you want to, because I am never scared.", he said with a bragging smile.
I laughed. Btw he was so funny all the time. That was amazing.
....