Chapter 6

As it got later and colder we went inside.
I was shaking. Tom noticed it and gave me a blanket. 
"Thank you.", I said.
He just smiled at me. 
We sat down on his bed and talked.
Then he suddenly asked: "Do you want to sleep in my bed tonight?  I mean.... uhm....  together. Not like having sex or something just..... well,  just sleeping."
I looked at him and nodded. "Yes, of course"
He grinned. Then he began to tickle me.
I laughed so hard that my stomach started to hurt.
"Tom .... hahahaha....  stop.... i.....  can't breathe.....  hahaha..."
That was all that I could say at that time. 

He didn't stop. At least not until I punched him. Not that hard, but hard enough to show him that he should stop.
"That hurt.", he said and acted like he'd cry like a baby. 
"Come on. You're 18. You shouldn't act like a baby."

After a while Tom got more quiet. He didn't act like the jerk he usually was anymore. 

We were lying in his bed. We both stared at the ceiling.
Suddenly he grabbed my  hand.  I turned my head around, so I could look into his beautiful brown eyes. 
"I think I'm totally in love with you. I'm not kidding, really.", he muttered quietly. 
I didn't know what to answer so I just looked deeply into his eyes and hoped that he would say something.
"So.... uhm....  Do you want to be my girlfriend?", he asked.
"Yes!", I almost screamed.
He smiled and we kissed. 

After that we fell asleep really quickly.
In the morning I woke up and looked at Tom's watch which has been lying on his desk. 
It was 9:40.
I decided to get up and shower.

After I finished showering I went back into Tom's room. Tom was still sleeping. I decided to not waken him up. He looked so cute while he was asleep. 

The only thing I wore at this moment was a towel. I had to put my clothes on. 
I started with my pantys and my bra. 
Then my jeans and last but not least my shirt. 
As I turned around I noticed that Tom was awake. 

"Were you watching me?", I asked him. 
He grinned dirty and nodded. 
"Boys.... ", I said and shook my head. 
Tom got up and kissed me.
He was so sweet. 

"So....  Today I've got to go to a blink 182 band practice. We're working on some new songs.", he said as we are eating breakfast.
Btw his mom made us some breakfast, 'cause Tom was way too lazy to do this. 
I nodded and took a bite of my slice of bread with some butter and nutella and a few pieces of a banana. 
Not quiet healthy, but I didn't care. 
"Can I come with you?", I asked. 
"I'm afraid you can't. It's just Mark, Scott and me."
I nodded again and took another bite of my unhealthy breakfast.

After the breakfast we went back to Tom's room. Tom told me that I should go back home, because the band practice would take the whole afternoon. 
So I went home and Tom went to his band practice. 

Hey guys....  I'm terribly sorry that 1. This chapter is totally terrible and 2. That I didn't update for such a long time. I just didn't know what to write and...   I forgot about it.
Anyways...  I'm trying to come to an end with this story within the next 2 or 3 chapters. Maybe I'll be writing more. But I don't know that, yet.
Thank you for reading my story, even if it's not that good.
If you've got any ideas for a good ending, please let me know in the comments below. Thank you!