Chapter 5

As we arrived at the cinema Tom opened the door of his car and jumped out of it. He went to my door and opened it too. He helped out of his car like a gentleman. Tom's eyes were glowing. I guess he was nervous. He shut the door and then he took my hand and we went into the cinema. In there were many people. Some of 'em were staring at us as we would be monsters or something.

Tom went straight to the ticket shelter and bought us two tickets. I couldn't read which movie it was, because Tom put the tickets into his pantspocket. I stared at him and I realized that I had thousands of such fucking butteflies in my stomach. It hurted like hell - yeah it really did. But maybe the stomachache was because I would get my period soon. I didn't know....

As the clock showed 7:40 pm we went into the cinema hall. We sat in the last row and waited until the movie began.

I looked at Tom. He was eating popcorn. I didn't buy popcorn, because I had a fucking stomachache. "Do you want popcorn?", he suddenly asked. I didn't realize that he said something so he hit my shoulder - don't be scared, it didn't hurt. "Ermmm what?", I asked a bit confused. "Do you want some popcorn?", he repeated his question. I looked at Tom and at the popcorn. I shook my head and said: "No thanks!" Tom nodded.

And then the movie began. In the beginning it wasn't scary, but after half an hour it was so creepy that I took Tom's hand. Tom smiled at me and said: "I knew you would be scared." I couldn't even laugh, because I was so damn scared. That movie had made it to scare the living shit out of me. (A/N: My Chemical Romance Fandom <3)

In the last twenty minutes I layed down my head on Tom's shoulder. I loved the feeling of Tom's bodyheating. Tom held me in his arms.

After the movie Tom gave me a kiss on my forehead and said: "You have made it. The movie is over. I'm proud that you didn't run out of the cinema hall like that bitch over there did." Yeah there was a bitch who ran out the cinema hall and screamed. I smiled and said: "Without you I would have ran out too, I guess." Tom had to laugh. He took my arm and we stood up and went out of the cinema.

Back in his car we drove to him. "I want to go into the pool at night. It'll be very much fun!", he said. I nodded and said: "Yeah I want. But I haven't got a bathingsuit." I looked sad to the floor. Tom looked at me with a perverted grin and said: "You could go naked into the pool." I laughed. "No Tom, you would like to see me naked, but I won't do this." Tom made a offended played face and said: "You could go into the pool with your underwear." - "Okay....", I said and nodded.

We went into Tom's room and got dressed for the pool. Tom borrowed me an oversized T-shirt for swimming. I put it on. Then we went outside to Tom's parent's pool. It was a quiet big one.

I didn't want to jump in, but Tom kicked me in. It was cold so I screamed. "Damn Tom! What the fuck is wrong with you?", I yelled at him. Then Tom jumped in. "You would have never jumped in here alone so I had to do this. Sorry if you are cold now.", he said as his head wasn't under water anymore. I was a bit offended about it, but I guess I deserved that... Tom was right. If he hadn't kicked me into the pool I would have never even got into the pool, because it was kinda cold. So I was just thankful.

At 1 am we got out of the pool and looked into the sky. It was so clear that we could see every single star. It was just beautiful. "Wow Tom look at that. The stars are so beautiful!", I said stunning. "Just as beautiful as you!", he said and looked me into my eyes. I looked into his eyes. Tom's face started moving towards mine. I just kept looking in his eyes. They were so wonderful just like him. His lips kissed mine. I didn't block the kiss, because that was what I wanted to do, but I was too scared to do this. As he stopped kissing me we looked at each other. It was a wonderful moment. I guess I had never been in such an incredible moment. We sat there for a long time and just staring into each other's eyes.