Chapter thirty four (Last chapter)

There is a lot that goes into writing a story. Time being the biggest challange. With the first book to this series, time seemed to be on my side. But it turns out that writing a second book to any story is actually rather hard.

There is one person I would like to thank with everything. Summer, if you read this, know how much it means to me to have you here on Wattpad. Thank you so much for being there when I needed someone to talk to! Without you, I doubt I would be here to finish this second book and to start my third one <3

Thank you to everyone who took the time to comment, read, and vote. I love every since one of you and thank you so much for making Julio's and Kelsey's story come alive! I sure in the hell will miss them! d:

Last but not least, I hope you will all stay around to read Kayla's book! It will be posted shortly after I post the epilogue for this book so check it out!

Good luck to all of you and I hope you enjoyed the book!

Much love, Nickymb<3

PS: This is technically the last chapter, but there WILL be a epilogue. So check it out! <3

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Time.

 It doesn’t matter how much of it you have, somewhere along the way it will catch up to you. Sometimes it’s the little things in life that matter the most and when we realize it it’s too late things can change forever.

Some people are lucky and have the rest of their lives to realize this. Others aren’t as fortunate.

 So that’s why I was currently trying to argue my way out of a ticket.

 “Please, you have to let me go. It’s important,” My voice breaks on the last word and I feel Mia reach over and grab my hand. She offered a few miles back to take over the wheel but I was too stubborn to let her do such a thing.

 I started this journey and it was going to be me who was going to end it. Snow beats down on the windshield and the officer in front of me shields the white flakes with a cap.

 “What’s so important that you were going forty in a twenty mile lane?” He gives me a patronizing look under the rim of his cap, clearly telling me that there was no way I was getting out of this one freely.

 When I meet his gaze I want to scream. I want to reach out the window, grab his stupid uniform, and tell him that I didn’t have time for these stupid questions. The guy I gave my heart too was at the hospital and I had no idea how serious his injuries actually where.

 When Aiden finally showed up earlier in the night, the only thing he had to say was that he had no idea where Julio was heading and that he said for him to give me a letter if he didn’t call Aiden.

 Aiden gave me the letter anyways and now it laid in my back seat, a reminder that whatever Julio got himself into was serious.

 And I wasn’t about to let him down now.

 Though, if he wasn’t hurt at the hospital, I swear he would be when I got done with him.

 “Officer,” Mia says, leaning over the drivers seat and blocking my view. Now it was her turn to get ourselves out of this. “Our good friend is in the hospital and we think it might be serious. If you could just give us a warning, or maybe bill us a ticket, it would make our lives a lot easier. Please,” She begs, her voice dropping off sadly at the end.