Chapter eleven

I know It's been awhile and this chapter is kind of ... eh, but I updateD and put it up!

I will come back and change some things in the distant future, so yeah :p

By the way, this is horribly edited!

Anyways, this is it!

Enjoy ~

- Nickymb! <3

Again, unedited!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

( JULIO POV )

“You’re late.”

Those are the first words that I hear as I push open the dirty door to the cafe’ and make my way in.

I stop with the door half open and when I look up from buttoning my last button to the work uniform I threw on in the parking lot, I see the little red head on the other side glaring at me. If girl could kill, I would be half way to hell.

Her hands are on her small hips and wisps of red hair is flying everywhere. She brings her hands up and whips the loose pieces away from her eyes, that way she can glare at me even better.

  If the Chica was nothing more than 110 pounds soaking wet, that glare might have been enough to intimidate me.

With my top button still lose, I take the moment to shut the door slowly and then look around the Cafe’. When all I see are a handful of people, most middle aged house moms, I smirk and shake my head.

“Oh, you seem real busy.” I comment, bringing my hands back to my shirt. My keys hang from my pinkie and I pocket them real fast as Becca watches me walk to the counter.

I knew I should have been taking this whole work thing seriously, but when my day consisted of serving house moms and wiping their kids messes up, I would have rather of went to one of my mother's book club meeting. .

When I bring my hands down to the smooth surface of the counter, which she must have cleaned at least fifty times today, I swing my legs over the chipping wood and jump to my feet.

    When I land, her eyes narrow more as she looks from the swinging door connected to the counter and then me. “Why must you jump over the counter when there is a perfectly usable door right there. “

She inclines her head to the door to prove her point. I look to the door, and then to her face.

“We have a door?” I ask innocently, and when she locks her jaw, plainly showing me that she didn’t find it funny, I shrug and try to hide my smile.

“I’ll make sure to use it next time.” When she still just looks at me, I sigh and bring my hand to my chest and look at her seriously.

“Scouts honor.” I bring my hand up the way I saw on T.V and Becca finally loses the glare and shakes her head, bringing that red hair back to her eyes.

“You are so lucky that we are not busy. I could have your job Lio, you know that.” She looks up at me, her green eyes shining a little, and I bring my mouth up into a half smile.

“Brighten up Chica, I’m here now. We all know you can’t function without this Mexican stud next to you. “  I say back , leaning toward her a little.

She watches my advance with careful eyes.  Sure. I was flirting a little, trying to come up with a better excuse than the one I practiced in my head on the way here.

But, of course, she doesn’t take the bait.

Becca is what people in my town call a Mujer Fuerte. She does not take shit from people, especially me, and she handles things that come her way with a strong head.