Chapter 4- Files

-----Cass's POV------
"Listen up. Dauntless born come with me. Transfers stay with Four." Lauren yells. I recognize her from visiting day, two years ago. The Dauntless born leave with Lauren.
"My name is Four. I usually work in the control room but for the next few weeks I will be your instructor." He says loudly
"Four like the number?" Christina asks. I think she is going to get screwed
" Exactly like the number." Says Four calmly.
"As I was saying I am going to be your instructor. I am going to go show you were the Pit, Chasm, Cafeteria, and where you will be staying for the next ten weeks."
When he is done showing us the Pit, Chasm, and Cafeteria. He shows us where we will be staying.
Then he yells "Get changed then go burn your after go to the cafeteria for dinner."
We all get change and head to the cafeteria with Tris, Christina, Will, and Al. When we get there the only seats left are next to Four and his friends that I recognize from visiting day.

-------Four's POV------
All I can think about is my sister. Is she Divergent? She sometimes showed signs of it when we were both in Abnegation.
Then I see that Lauren, Zeke, and Shawna come sit with me.
"Hey Zeke thank you for telling me about my sister."  I say Lauren and Shawna looking at me weirdly.
" You guys don't remember my sister for when she came to see me on visiting day two years ago. She was on crutches because she broke her foot." I say
"Yeah I remember now. So where did she transfer to anyways?" Shawna asks and Lauren nods wanting to know to.
"She transferred here. Speaking of which the initiates should be here any moment." I say
" I am kind of excited to see Cassie again." Lauren says
"Her name is Cass now." I say as I notice Tris, Will, Al, and Christina come into the cafeteria. I see them come and sit by us.
Cassie sits next to me. Will sets across from us next to Zeke. Christina sits next to Tris who is sitting next Cassie and Al is sitting next to Will.
"So Four are you going to introduce us." Says Zeke. I notice Cassie is looking at them like she recognizes them from visiting day.
"This is Zeke, Shawna, and Lauren. Guys this is Tris, Christina, Will, Al, and-" before I could finish Zeke says
"Cass. First jumper nice."
"Thank you." Says Cass
We talk for the rest of dinner. Then I remember I have to go look at the initiates files in the control room before training tomorrow.
I walk to the control room with Zeke because I asked him to help. When we get there we pull up the transfers files to look at past injuries and other things. I pull up my sister's files last. I look. At past injuries. I notice that she was in the hospital for 2 weeks. She got there the day after my choosing ceremony. It says that she broke her ankle in 2 different places because something hit her ankle hard. I wonder why was lying about how and when she broke her foot. Then it says she got stitches in both shoulders because it says she got knife in both shoulders. I knew that.  Then it says her ankle healed a year later. Well that took a long time to heal. After that it's says that she got stitches in both arms about 2 months ago and got stitches removed a few weeks ago. Then I look at her most recent injury was that she twisted her ankle that she broke a few days ago. It says it is not healed yet and she has it wrapped. It then says it will finish healing in a month or two. I will have to ask her about this stuff tomorrow.