Chapter 11- Final Test/Final Rankings

------Cass's POV------
Today is the final test. I am just worried that someone is going to find out I am divergent. I can walk without the crutches now. But I still have my aircast which is not that bad. I heard that the dauntless leaders are watching your final test. One thing is for sure. Eric will not let anything happen to me.
"Cass." Tori says. She is did my aptitude test. She is also monitoring the final tests.
She comes over and injects me with the serum and whispers "Good luck. Do what a dauntless would do."

------Simulation-------
The first fear I am facing is my fear of heights. Without thinking I jump off the ledge and land on the ground.

Suddenly walls slam against me on both sides. Second fear. Fear of confident. I let myself have a moment of panic. Then I extend my body out as far as I can so the box can break.

I stand up and notice that there is a gun on the table. Third fear. Shooting a innocent person. As a dauntless solider you have to follow orders that you don't want to follow. I pick up the gun from the table and shoot the person in the chair.

I am in a abnegation house. Marcus. Yeah I think. This is going to be fun. I see Marcus coming down the stairs. He comes down so he is right in front of me with the belt undone and in is hand.
"This is for your own good." Marcus says as he and 7 other Marcus's appear and hit me. I hit one and they all fall to the ground. I then wake up and Four is standing right next to me.

-----After Simulation-----

I wake up and see Four standing next to me.
"You really do take after me Cass. You had the same number of fears and the same exact ones." He says as we walk towards the leaders.
"Good job Cass." Eric says with the other leaders behind him and a Erudite.
"Thank you. Do you need before I go?" I ask them with a kind voice.
"Yes actually. We are going to inject you with a tracker. Only to be activated if you report missing." Says Eric.
The Erudite comes forward and takes out a needle with a serum looking injection. Eric takes it from the Erudite and comes forward. He injects me with the tracker.
"I would hang with you but I have to examine more tests. I will see you at the banquet in a few hours." Eric whispers in my ear before walking away.
A few hours later I am int the dining hall with my friends waiting for the rankings.
The rankings appear on the screen.
1.)Cass
2.)Tris
3.)Peter
4.)Uriah
5.)Lynn
6.)Christina
7.)Will
8.)Marlene
9.)Al
10.)Edward
I can't believe  I got first. I am so happy.
"New dauntless members be in here by 7:30 to pick jobs. See you bright and early." Max yells so everyone can hear.
I am on my way back to the dorm when someone grabs my arm. I get turned around and I see Eric.
"Congratulations on getting first. You really do take after your brother. I mean four fears only your brother has been able to do that. I'm proud of you." Eric finishes before kissing me.
"I will see you in the morning." Eric says.
"Thank you Eric. I will see you in the morning. I love you." I say as I walk away to the dorm rooms. I go walk in and go get in bed then fall asleep.