Chapter 4: Surprises!! Part 1

HI!!! OMG OMG OMG! Don't hate me please :( i'm sorry! A lot has been going on in my life lately but... here i am writing you guys a new chapter! Yay or Nay? haha okay don't forget to vote, comment and all that! :) LOVE YA AWESOME PEOPLE! :) xx Ooh! and i edited a new cover for this fanfic! Do you like it? ;)

- Syahirah

Chapter 4 Part 1

~ Finn's POV ~

It has been a month since Darcy and i are together, the thought of it still gives me butterflies though everytime i think of her. The Jacksgap fans are also supportive of us being together and it makes me happy thinking about it. I love my fans so much.

And Becca? Gosh she hasn't been trying to leave me alone ever since, and it's getting pretty annoying. She's even tried to threatened Darcy... What a bitch.

So tomorrow's by baby's 17th Birthday, and i wanted to ask her out and bring her to that Under21 Club near town tonight because, Jack, Leyla and i have set up a surprise party just for her, we've invited a lot of fans, her friends from school and also some Youtubers too since they've gotten close since Darcy and i have been together. Oh and Darcy's current obsession, the band 5 Seconds Of Summer from Australia! She's gonna love it!!

So here i am at the club with Jacky and finishing up some touches of the decoration for the party and lets pray that Darcy loves it. "Alright a little bit to the right, no no little bit to the left, a little bit more... PERFECT" Jack said for the millionth time trying to find the perfect spot the the huge banner i designed for the party. Oh i should really call Darcy.

She picked up on the third ring

"Hey there boy" Darcy said and i can tell that she's smiling at the other end of the phone call.

"Hello babe, i just wanted to ask if you're free tonight?"

"Yeah i'm free what up Finny?" she asked.

"i wanna take you to a place tonight. Dress nicely okay?"

"ooohkay, sure what colour do you reckon i should wear?" 

"What about blue? Yeah blue, i pick you up at 7 okay?" I replied

"Sure thing, see you, love you" she answered.

"Love you too babe" and i hang up.

Hope this goes as plan.

~ Darcy's POV ~

It's almost 6 and i'm still on tumblr laying down on my bed, when i should be getting ready. Okay okay i should stop procrastinating and start getting ready.

So.. Finn said wear something blue. Oh i have the perfect dress for that.

I decided on wearing a nice royal blue fitted dress that went around my mid thighs, it has a one shoulder strap and its very gorgeous i might add, it hugs every single curve on my body and i settled on wearing my blue Steve Madden heels. My hair? Straight half up half down.

Gorgeous. Great 10 more minutes till Finn arrives. (A/N: Outfit on the side, of the picture of the hairstyle colour is blonde but take note that Darcy's a Brunette)

I wonder where he's taking me. My phone vibrated on my bed and Finn's ID was on the screen on my phone. He texted me.

From: Finny <3

Babe, I've reached, c'mon down. xx

I looked at myself one last time on the mirror and i looked amazing, i might be self praising but hey, i'm so not lying, i look good.

Ha ha okay Dars Out you go. I took my clutch and left my house, since theres no one to say bye to as my parents are out for their Anniversary Dinner, and yes their anniversary is a day before my birthday, cute right? The three of us usually celebrate together as a combine birthday and anniversary celebration but i decided that they do need their time alone together soo yeah. 

I went down the pavement that leads to a car, i saw Finn waiting outside his car, he looks good as always. "Wow Dars, you look... Beautiful. Love the dress" he said with a wink. He kissed my cheeks and open the car door for me to enter.

"Babe? Where are you taking me?" I asked. No answer i guess he won't tell me then so i won't push it.

The car finally stopped outside the one and only famous under 21 club in London, The Under21. Finn went out of the car, ran to my side and and opened the car door for me, ahh what a gentleman. I stepped out of the car, linked arms with Finn and walked up to the scary looking security. 

Finn whispered something to his ears and he smiled and let us through the door. We went in, no music was being played and it was dark, this is strange where are all those crazy under 21s on a Friday night?

Then suddenly, a spotlight shown down on me, a birthday song started to play and then i realized that Finn was no longer on my side, but her was infront of me holding out a cake. And...

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE DARCY!!" the light in the club went on and there are a lot of people here shouting and cheering my name.

I looked at the three doofs infront of me, You're right, Leyla, Jack and Finn was infront of mee with a goofy grin plastered on their faces. I ran and pulled them into a bear hug and said thank you.

------------------

Thank you guys for waiting and reading! Sorry for any spelling mistakes though. This is only the first part the second part will come soon! :) 

What do you think will happen on the next part of this chapter?

Comment. vote and all that! much love! xx