Chapter 3: OhMyGosh I'm Talking to the Harries Family..

Author's note:

Hey awesome people of Wattpad!! SORRY FOR KEEPING YOU WAITING!! Omg im a bad person... :( Okay so do comment/vote/fan/save this in your library okay????? Okay. I LOVE YOU!! WARNING: this might be a short and crappy chapter. sorry :( i've been so busy lately.

With lots of love,

Syahirah

Chapter 3: OhMyGosh I'm Talking to the Harries Family..

As we were, you know, kissing. The movie was pretty much still going on, then suddenly, "Well, it seems like our finny here got some company while we're away." said someone. And i pretty much recognize that voice of his....

JACK HARRIES. Both Finn and i pulled apart from each other and sat down awkwardly was Mr Jack here made his way to us and sitting in between of Finn and I.

Then Mrs Harries and Mr Andy Harries walked in, with a B-E-A-UTIFUL signature smile of the Harries.

Seriously, they are so blessed with freaking good looks. Arghh kill me right now, how can this be legal?!

"Hello darling, you must be Darcy, Finn cant stop talking about you. He just cant seem to shut his mouth if we're talking about any stuff that is related to you." said Mrs Harries.

"Yes, I am Darcy, oh really? am i that special Mrs Harries?" i replied with a shy/awkward smile with a tint of blush plastered on my face

. ---------> checkout Darcy's cute awkward/shy smile.

" Oh please honey, you are special, in fact i like you better than that previous bitch of finn's." said Jack interrupting mine and Mama Harries' conversation.

"Ermm may i know who is this "previous Bitch of Finn's" ?" i asked quoting the Previous bitch of finn's.

"Babe, her name's Becca.. She knows im going out on a date, but she doesn't know who. I hope she won't disturb us... Like what Jack says, she's a freaking bitch. She left me for other guys, and came back to me because no guy wants to entertain her now. And she's gonna try her very best to keep me away from dating other girls, but i can't let her do that. Because.. Im in love with you Darcy." Finn said in a serious face and his green eyes glistering under the light.

I gave him a warm but convincing smile showing that im feeling the same way. I looked at the time on my phone and almost had a freaking heart attack,its FREAKING 11PM!!

Oh my mum's gonna freak! I send a quick text to mum saying that i'll be late and im on my way home. She replied saying "okay", phew luckily she didn't flip..

"Mr and Mrs Harries, Jack, Emmy, its nice talking to you guys, but im afraid i have to go home, its getting late." i said breaking the silence well not that silent cause Mama and Daddy Harries were talking, Emmy was in the kitchen searching for something in the fridge, i swear she's such a cutie, the twins were talking, so, its not really silent actually.

"Oh Honey, you can call me Rebecca and Mr Harries here Andy. Its been nice talking to you too darl, see you soon okay? I'll make sure Finn will bring you back here often." Rebecca said with a smirk and a wink.

"I'll send you home Darcy." Finn said while taking his jacket.

_ Car Ride_

"Soooo, you've met my parents.. When am i going to meet yours?" Finn said with his famous smirk of his.

"Oh please Finn you'll meet them soon. And get rid of that smirk in your face!"

"I know you love it Darcy, you are so turned on right now" yet again he said it with that smirk on his face

I smile knowing that he's true and i can't argue with that.

After 20 minutes, we've reached at my house.

He walked me to my front door, before i could open that font door to my house, Finn grabbed me by the waist and turned me around so im facing him while whispering to my ear,

"Darcy, Im deeply in love with you." and that he looked me in the eyes and said those words that thousands of girls are dying to hear.

"Ms Darcy Zamrey, will you be my Girlfriend? Forever and ever?"

I was so happy that i cant contain my excitement, i immediately crashed my lips onto his, in between kisses, he asked a stupid question but i find it cute though.

"So, is this a yes or a no?"

"

Obviously, Its a yes you idiot." i said with a smile while kissing him again.

The End of Chapter 3. :)