Chapter 2: The Date (Part 2)

Author's Note:

Hey guys!! So sorry for the LONG wait!! So am very sorry that the part 2 took awhile to put up thank you so so much for staying, and to those of you who really enjoyed reading my story. This part 2 is for you guys!! Sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors. Keep reading! Do comment/vote/fan/save this in your library okay? Okay enough of my blabbering, may i present to you....

Chapter 2: The Date (Part 2)

~ Darcy's POV ~

Finn asked me out... What am i kidding?! IT'S FINNEGAN FREAKING HARRIES WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!! Omg Darcy chill, don't get too crazy or he'll run away. Hahah i'm so funny. Okay Stop. Wait where are we going? And what are we even going to do tomorrow? Call him you stupid girl if you want to know, i said to myself.

Okay, i shall call him.

-On The Phone-

Ring...

Ring... 

He picks up on the second ring.

Finn: Yellooo

Me: Hey Finn

Finn: Hey Wassup?

Me: I would like to know where are we actually going tomorrow, i mean if you dont mind me asking really.

Finn: Oh yeah, i was about to text you the deeds, but, we're going to watch a movie. At my place.

Me: At your place?

Finn: Yeah my place, you dont mind right? Because Jack will be out with Sam Pepper for a new video, My little sister and my parents will be out for dinner.

Me: Okay yeah sure, i dont mind at all. 

Finn: Great! Pick you up at your place at 7 and then we could go and grab some movies and head to my place?

Me: Okay! Bye! Goodnight Finny.

Finn: Nighty Night Darcy.

-End of phone call-

The Next Day

~ Finn's POV ~

I looked at the time, it is like 6:30 pm already and im still in my room getting ready, Gosh i take my time to get dressed like a woman. I better hurry before im late to pick Darcy up. 

What shall i wear? okay i shall wear A red plaid button down shirt, a white tshirt underneath it, a beige pants, a watch and awesome sneakers.

------------> Check out a picture of Finn's Outfit

~Darcy's POV ~

Its time for me to get dressed what shall i wear??

I walk in my closet and found myself a pair of beige pants, red plaid button down shirt, my red vans, my purple G-Shock watch. Perfect.

-----------> Check out a picture of Darcy's Outfit.

HONNNNNNKK HOOOONKKKKK!!

That must've been Finn, i looked out of the window and saw his car. and i texted him this

- To: Finn

Hey, saw your car, meet you at my front door, im coming down soon-

- From: Finn

Hey, okay see you then :) -

I heard the doorbell rang, and i grab my bag, my phone and my wallet, stuffed everything into my bag and ran down the stairs. while shouting " BYE MUM!! IM GOING OUT!!" 

I opened the door, both Finn and i had a shocked expression on our faces, you've guessed it, both of us were wearing the exact same thing except mine is a girl version of it.. uh duh haha. And neither of us had planned to wear the same thing. Whoa.. Coincidence huh? Well. haha

"You ready to go?" said Finn while handing out his hand for me to hold.

"Well yes Sir i am" I said giving him a warm smile and a chuckle while taking his hand and it just feel so right.

He opened the car door for me, oh what a gentleman. and we drove to a shop that sells CDs, Movies and other stuff like that. We grabbed a movie, and the movie of choice is ' Spider-Man' so mature of us. haha okay so after renting a movie we headed to Finn's house.

After a 15 minute ride to his house, we finally reached his house, it was a nice house and it was huge indeed. And the moment i stepped into his house it felt like home. No seriously it does. It was so cozy and theres a warm feeling. 

We went to the kitchen to pop us some popcorns before the movie, after that we grabbed our drinks and off to the living room. Finn put the CD in the player and he closed all the lights since its already dark at 8 pm at night and it'll also have this movie feeling. Weird, not so weird. I cant concentrate on the movie at all, because Finn was a distraction, the way he is into the movie was so cute.

"You know you're going to miss the best parts of the movie if you continue staring at me like that" he said obviously noticing i was staring and was literally smirking because of it. 

"Sorry.." i said embarrassed. He looked down at me, even in the dark, i could see his piercing green eyes staring down at me. 

And then i noticed something was happening, he was leaning towards me, before i knew it his lips was crashed onto mine. Oh his soft lips, it was a nice slow passionate kiss. Cliché i know. But the way our lips moved in sync, it was perfect, this date was perfect. 

-- End of Chapter 2 (part 2) --