Chapter 2: The Date ( Part 1 )

Chapter 2: The Date Part 1

I went home with a huge smile on my face, well i think because i can't really tell, because mum must've saw. Before I could go up to my room, my mum said, "Darcy darling, what are you so happy about??" 

My lips starts to shake as i said "Ermm nothing, ONLY BECAUSE FINN HARRIES GAVE ME HIS NUMBER!!!"  "Wait, you mean that dude you've gone crazy about since you discovered his brother's youtube???" She said in shock. Well she is understanding, hey im 16 you know. " LIKE YES MUM!!!" I shouted. "Okay darling, relax, now go bathe and get changed. And not to mention you're late! I was so worried!"

I went up, bathed and get changed into my sweatpants and t-shirt and a messy bun. As I sat down on my bed, then i remembered that Finn gave me his number, so what did i do next? Like any other cliché love story, yes i decided to text him.

~ Finn's POV ~

'Why hasn't she called or texted me?! Does she even like me?' I thought to myself. 

"What's up Finny? You don't look so happy." said Jack as he sat beside me at the island in the kitchen. "I met an awesome viewer of ours. Her name is Darcy.. I think im in love with her man." i finally had the guts to say.

"Well isn't that your phone ringing? Someone must've texted you."

Well Jack is right though, and guess who? Darcy? No.. It's my overly attached ex... Becca.. and the text reads 

-From: Becca

Hey Babe! <3 Wanna hang tomorrow? maybe catch a movie or something? xx Becca-

Oh Gosh i hate her guts, why did i even used to date her in the first place? She's just a pretty face that is not worth the chase. I replied to her text. And I had to reply that, great job Finn. Now she's gonna hunt Darcy down..

-To: Becca

Err Hi Becca... I cant im sorry. I have a date.. -

Yeah. Now i really need a date with Darcy dont i? (oh i would love to) But i still have to wait for her to text me though..

And her reply was.

-From: Becca

Oh.. Who is she? Maybe I could you know? Join too? xx Becca-

Damn this girl really doesnt like to me see me happy.

-To: Becca

Nope. No you cant join, Oh look at the time. Goodnight. Bye-

And i got a text after that, "I thought i said Goodnight to her already what she wants now?!"

-From: Unknown

Hey is this Finn Harries?-

Who could this be?

-To: Unknown

Yes, this is Finn, you are?-

-From: Unknown

Oh Hey, this is ermm Darcy. The girl you spilled Chocolate Chip Cream all over?-

OMG SHE TEXTED ME. Like FINALLY! Gosh Finn stop you're losing your manliness. Okay i so have to save her number

-To: Darcy

Omg hi. :) Hey! it was an accident okay. haha soo ermm do you wanna go on a date tomorrow?-

~ Darcy's POV ~

Okay he asked me on a date!! Okay keep your cool Darcy Zamrey. What should i reply? Well its obviously a YES. But how am i suppose to put it? Am i suppose to sound happy?

-To: Finn

I would love to :) xx-

-- End of Chapter 2 part 1 --

Author's note

omg hi readers!! Thank you for reading this!! Sorry if its boring or too long. haha :) Its too long so i had to break it into two parts. haha oops sorry :) Thank you once again. Sorry if theres any mistakes or grammatical error :) Hope you enjoyed reading it :)

- Peace and Love

Syahirah.