Chapter 7

Chapter 7: The Book

Adeline Mills

Fly to the second star on the right, and straight on till morning

Neverland's Secrets
~Chapter 1: Introduction~

"Neverland is the base of all magical realms. It is the top realm between all, including Misthaven, Oz, Arendelle, Camelot, and many more. It is the home of the mighty ruler, that rules all magical realms. This is his home, and it is filled with wonders of its own. Many secrets lie on this island, prophecies, legends, and myths are born on this island, as well as the good and bad.

The good was born here as was the dark. The Dark One's Vault was there, as well as the Pure One's Vault. Both started on that island but only one managed to survive there.

The Dark One.

The darkness won its battle and claimed Neverland as its rightful home, as for the light, it left.

Where? Till this day no one knows.

Hence the first man to step on the island, shall do great things. Not particularly good, but impeccable things.

At such a young age, this boy found a way to Neverland, falling into the islands trap.

He embraced the darkness that radiated off the island. The island granted the boy powers to do great things to change all realms.

His name was Peter Pa-"

"Okay! That's enough of this!" I screamed and slammed my hand on the book to close it. Henry looked up from his own book and huffed.

"It's better to fill your head with knowledge that may help you in the future, then to regret it later." He said, being all wise. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Don't speak, Mr. Author. All your bloody wise words are going to give me a headache." I snapped. He chuckled and shook his head.

"What am I going to do, Henry?" I asked, simply in a whisper. My head was beginning to pound with stress.

"Like what Rumple said. All you can do is know as much as possible about this island." He said softly. I sighed and stood up in a frustrated matter.

"I'm going to my room to read." I snapped. Henry doesn't look up from his book as he gave a lazy wave.

"Bye Addy."

~

Neverland's Secrets
~Chapter 2: Peter Pan~

The first boy to ever step foot on this island, Peter Pan.

This was a boy with light brown hair, bright green eyes, and a happy, kind nature.

That was before he stepped on Neverland.

He was a loving boy. He had great potential, much creativity, and a lot of kindness. He had a pure heart.

But all that disappeared the day he found Neverland.

When he first arrived, the darkness had just claimed its place on the island. It was looking for a container; a place that could contain the darkness within itself.

When the young boy first came face to face with the darkness, he accepted it, and it concealed itself into the boy.

And thus Peter Pan became the leader of the island.