7 (this is from my fanfiction)

Kakashi grunted as he ran his fingers over his two normal eyes, one slightly darker than the other.

He had forgotten for just a second that his team had disappeared years ago, now all he had lost were his most precious people.

Kakashi looked back up to the ceiling and threw his arms over his broken eyes letting his head hit the futon with a thump. Not even his precious gift had stayed behind with him.

A long time ago he had believed he was dying... he had lost everyone that he had ever cared about and had believed that no pain could be worse, that dying was the ultimate suffering of the soul.

Now he had lost three more.

Dark heavy sobs echoed through the tent, ripping out of an old warrior for the last time. The thunder mingled with the desperate cries as lightning illuminated the tears staining his mask.

Thunder echoed once again and was followed by a deathly silence.

Kakashi lifted his arms away from his face to reveal empty eyes. His chest stopped heaving as slow even breaths escaped from his nose.

"Hatake Kakashi, I can see that you've woken up. How are you doing?"

He turned his head to face Shizune. It had been obvious that she had been crying just moments before.

The medic continued to tap her clipboard, "I'm sorry Kakashi, I didn't want to be the one to tell you but..." Shizune looked up gasped as she saw the look upon his face.

Dying hadn't been so bad, now that he knew what it felt like to be dead.