Preference 78- how he hugs you

How He Hugs You

Harry:

He pulls you right up against him, grabbing your waist until there's no spaces left between the two of you. Then he leans in close, his minty cologne filling your nose. He nibbles playfully on your earlobe, whispering the occasional naughty phrase.

Zayn:

He wraps his arms around your torso, gently pulling you closer to him, You step on top of his feet and he holds you close, both of you rocking back and forth, enjoying this moment, just the two of you.

Niall:

Niall's hugs always made you feel safe and loved. He would hold you around the middle tightly, burring his face into the crook of your neck. The two of you could stand like that for hours, loving the feeling of having someone to hold onto.

Liam:

Liam's hugs were the most comforting things in the world. He would place his arms around your neck, letting you rest your forehead on his chest as he stroked your hair gently. These hugs could turn a bad day into a great one and never failed to leave you smiling after Liam finally released you.

Louis:

Louis was quite fascinated by your bum so whenever in an embrace you could almost always count on Louis' hands moving slowly down your back to rest on your bum. If feeling especially cuddly, he wrap your legs around his waist so you were spider-monkeying him. This way he could hold onto you tighter and he was always very reluctant to let you go.

AN: I want a hug from the boys.

Please vote and comment :) help me get into the top #100 in fanfiction and teen fiction

Please check out my bean new book 1000 Paper Cranes. It's a 1D fanfic and it's going to be really deep and meaning full. I mean I cried writing the first part lol. So yeah check it out.

QOTD: what is your favourite preference so far??

-lilmisscupcake