Preference 87- Leaving him turned on

**So this one may get a bit sexual if you can't tell by the name.**

Leaving him turned on

Louis:

You and all the boys were at the pool together. Suddenly you felt like swimming, so you decided to go upstairs to yours and Louis' room to change to a bikini. As soon as you've changed to your bikini, the door bursts open.

Louis looks at you with a cheeky smile on his face. You giggle, and walk closer to him. You cup his face in your hands, and kiss him passionately. His arms rest on the small of your back, but you soon feel them slide closer and closer to your bum, As they touch your bum, you bite his lower lip gently, causing him to growl. You move your hands from his head, down under his shirt, and touch his abs. You could tell he was turned on now, cause once in a while small, quite moans escaped his lips. All of sudden you broke apart, laughed a bit, and said

"I'll go down and swim, are you coming with me, love?". Louis stood there, surprised, but came along anyway.

Liam:

You were laying in bed and looked through your mentions. People were sending cute tweets about you and Liam. Well of course, some people sent hate. You closed your computer and went out to the kitchen, where Liam was cooking.

"Hi babe, are you hungry?" he asked kissing you quickly on the lips.

"Just a little bit" you answered. He took his hand around your waist, kissing you on the neck, cheek, nose and then the lips.

"You're so beautiful. What did I do to deserve you?" he said. You smiled and could feel your cheeks get red. You kissed him on the neck, feeling his friend down there, getting a bit excited. He started taking your shirt off, when you quickly pulled away from him.

"Oh uh.... I guess I forgot to tell you, I'm on my period" you said embarrassed.

Zayn:

You and your boyfriend of 2 months were watching TV. You were extremely bored. Suddenly you got an idea. You started out with just resting your hands on his knee. He gazed lovingly down at you, and pulled you a bit closer with his arm around your waist.

A moment later you slowly snaked your hand up to his thigh and rested it there for a while. Then you moved your hand to his crotch and rubbed it through his jeans. You could slowly feel a huge bulge form in his pants. You grinned up at him.

He smirked down at you, pulled you onto his lap, and began kissing you tenderly. Once he started kissing you down your neck and leaving hickeys you heard the intro to your favorite movie. You jumped up, ran to the kitchen to get a soda, before you came back, sat down next to Zayn, who got a very shocked expression on his face.

Niall:

You were dancing with Niall. It was Danielle's birthday party. She recently just got 24. You were much younger than her, but really good friends with her and Eleanor. You saw them as your sisters. You and Niall had a bit alcohol, which caused you two to be all over eachother. Right now the song 'Teenage dream' were playing. Your favorite song. It reminded you off Niall.

"Let's go all the way tonight, no regrets, just love" Katy sung. Niall looked into your eyes.

"Yeah, let's do that" he said smirking. His eyes were filled with pure lust. You pressed your lips on his and slowly started kissing him down his neck. You left a love bite on his neck, completely forgetting about the fact, you were to a birthday party.

You could feel the bulge in his pants on your thigh. You smirked at him. He left out a small moan, when you bit his lower lip. He were just about to kiss you, when you stopped.

"Oh shit babe, I forgot to wish Danielle a happy birthday!" you said quickly walking away from the dance floor and Niall, to find Danielle.

Harry:

As you put the last touch on your make up for dinner with your best friends, you se Harry in the mirror behind you, smirking. You turn around to face him and smile. He comes closer and puts his arms around your waist, resting his forehead on yours.

You kiss him gently, and slowly push him down on the bed. So that you're standing, and he's lying in the bed, smiling hopefully up at you. You smirk back at him, and lay yourself on top of him, kissing his lips roughly. You run your hands through his soft curls, as you begin to kiss down his neck. He moans in pleasure.

You start to button up his shirt, and kiss his chest. You can now feel a bulge form in his pants. You smile to yourself, and pull away.

"Gotta go babe, my girls are waiting for me" you smirk as you leave a very confused Harry in your bedroom.

AN: sorry about all the sexual ones. I guess they all came at the same time and I go down the document list lol.

So here's something I found. Leave your comments on them.

What Makes You Beautiful....

One Direction: You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk though the do-o-or. Don't need make up, to cover up. Being the way that you are is enou-ou-ough.

Me: I'm insecure I know what for. I'm not Danielle, Perrie or Eleano-or. I sit at home, on Google chrome, and look at topless 1D pics all alo-one.

Please comment, vote and possibly fan me too :)

-lilmisscupcake