Preference 167- he meets your daughter's date

he meets your daughter’s boyfriend/girlfriend/date

Liam: Liam relentlessly questioned your daughter’s boyfriend, on everything from his plans for the night, to his college choices, to his favorite Italian dish. The poor boy was so bewildered you feared that Liam may have put a damper on the night for your daughter and her date, but you knew he was just trying to be a good father, so you let it slide, content to spend the night curled up in Liam’s arms, interruption-free.

Zayn: Zayn is a man of very few words, so when your daughter’s boyfriend showed up at your door in his varsity football jacket and a dress shirt to take your daughter to the school dance, your husband stared him down. The boy gulped and politely greeted Zayn, standing awkwardly on your porch before you appeared behind Zayn and invited him in. As your daughter walked down the stairs in her new dress, Zayn pulled her to him, dropping a kiss on her head, all the while glaring at her boyfriend.

Louis: He giddily welcome your daughter’s date into the house, telling him that she was just running a few minutes late. The two sat down in the living room and Louis wasted no time, pulling out the baby pictures and embarrassing stories. By the time your daughter finally appeared in the living room, the boy was laughing heartily at a story Louis had just finished telling him. Blushing fiercely, she pulled her date from the room, sticking her tongue out at her father.

Niall: Niall attempts to intimidate the boy as soon as he arrives at your house. Unfortunately for your husband, you can’t help but gush at how cute her boyfriend is. This is your daughter’s first date, after all. Your daughter walks down the stairs, looking adorable in her new summer dress and you shoo the two out of the door, wishing them a good night. A soon as they leave, Niall turns to you with a pout. “What if he hurts her?” he asks. You run your fingers through his hair, giggling at his concern. “He wont,” you reassure him. “Your little princess is tougher than you think, she’ll take care of him if anything happens.”

Harry: As the door bell rang, your daughter dashed down the stairs and rushed to open the door. Her girlfriend stood outside, nervously shifting her feet. You had invited her over for dinner, fully supporting your daughter’s choice. Harry, too, was fine with her preference - “It’s easier to scare away girls, anyway,” he said, implying that he would chase away anyone interested in your daughter. Really, he was thrilled that she could find someone who made her happy. As the four of you sat down for dinner, Harry questioned the girl, treating her like he would anyone in a relationship with his daughter. After the meal ended and your daughter’s girlfriend left, Harry turned to your daughter. “I like her,” he said with a smile. “She’s lovely. Good choice.”

 AN: So for all those who sent your concerns abotu me in the last prefernece thank you. I am fine I just had a fright, that was all

about to go see the smurfs 2 so I will post and write more later tonight

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

-lilmisscupcake