Preference 88- You guys are best friends and get awkwardly close

You guys are friends, but get awkwardly close one day

Harry:

You and Harry were best friends. You guys did everything together, and you were always there for him with his girl problems, and him to your guy problems. One day, when he came back from tour he asked you if you would like to hang with him and the lads and you agreed.

It was at an ice rink that had been rented out so that paparazzi couldn’t get to the boys. You had never been ice skating before so you were a bit nervous. Zayn and Louis were so natural at it, and Niall and Liam were finishing up a twit cam before they were going to join you guys. Harry was trying to teach you how to skate, but you were hardly getting the hang of it. He just laughed and laughed and it was only because you had missed him and the boys so much that you refrained from getting angry. after a while, you managed to skate a whole round without hesitating and Harry applauded you, you let out a series of giggles before you started to fall forward.

Your hands were reaching for anything that could stop you from falling, and your hands grabbed Harry’s shirt. Once you had regained your balance, you realized how close you were to Harry. His hands at your waist, his nose almost touching yours, his beautiful green eyes staring straight into yours, you still clutching his shirt…

After a good 5 minutes or so of staring, you decided to pull back before you did anything stupid, like kiss him. Louis then shouted, ‘OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, what do we have ‘ere aye? You know they say the best relationships always start of as friends…’ he said before he gave you a wink and a pouty face. As you were going to hide your face of embarrassment you see that Liam and Niall had turned the laptop to face you and that their twit cam was still on. You felt your cheeks heat up furiously and Harry was scratching his head, looking away from the camera in awkwardness.

Liam:

You and Liam had always been friends. But ever since they formed the band, you guys have kinda been drifting apart. After a tour they had just had he invites you to his house for some movies, just like the old days. When you get there, he greets you with a hug and it feels as though you guys never drifted.

He puts in toy story 3 in the DVD player and it begins to play. As you guys are watching you are chatting and catching up and you are having the most fun you’ve had in a while. You guys also ordered pizza and was happily feasting on it. Then the bit with the furnace and the junk yard comes up and you guys start actually paying attention. all the toys then start holding hands and you bury your face in Liam’s shoulder to hide the tears.

He is cuddling you and you can feel his tears on your shirt. When all is well in the movie again you can feel Liam stroking your hair and you look up at him, his cheeks still a little bit wet. you then realize you are cuddling like a couple, half grinning half confused about what you are doing.

Niall then walks in and says, ‘hey you mind if i take some piz-’ he then sees you two and you break apart immediately, a bit embarassed with each other as you guys were supposed  to be best friends nothing more. he grabs the pizza box you guys had only half feasted on and quickly ran away from the room. you guys are still a bit awkward but to break Liam then says, ‘so how bout some tea then, aye?’ you nod, and as he leaves the room in a bit of a rush, you can’t help but smile a little x

Niall: