78. Short message

I went back in time today. Everyone found me weird. I was the only one wearing Boyfriend jeans with Nike Roshe and a basic tucked in white shirt. I was the only one carrying a phone and earpiece.

I found their time really boring. A few hours later , my phone died and I didn't have my charging cable and my portable charger with me. With that, I was forced to spend the rest of the day without a phone before I can finally return to my time.

Those were the best hours of my life. People back then were spending time together , interacting with one another face to face. I actually enjoyed my first full meal without a phone but I wouldn't trade that experience for anything else. I had one of the best conversations in my life with a new Friend I met face to face.

She told me stories of how her lover chased for and courted her for months before they finally got together. She opened her heart shaped necklace to reveal a picture of them.

We sat in the park feeding the pigeons and watching children run around happily.

After these few hours, I realised how phones actually destroyed us humans. Instead of communicating to each other face to face, we text each other in stead. We slowly lose that joy of talking to a person and hearing their voice and observing their different facial expression. Facial expressions because emojis and voices became audio chats.

We don't run around and enjoy playing a game of cat catch mice.We enjoy to sit indoors and play video games.

It's really sad because we humans are slowly losing our emotions. Treasure your time with people because one day everyone will be gone. Our phones don't have a soul, people do.