Chapter 3 - The Deal

Once again, I wake up in Louis's bed, but this time, we're on opposite sides of the bed and I'm clothed in a big shirt with no panties on. I can feel my hangover kicking in and my head is killing me. I shake Louis awake with many questions on the tip of my tongue.

"Louis. What the f**k? Wake up! Where are my panties? Why am I in your shirt?"

"You didn't wear panties to the party last night, so they're at your apartment. And I took your party clothes off and put you in my shirt so that you'd be more comfortable. You're lucky I did after all the sh*t you pulled last night."

"What are you talking about? I danced with a boy and had fun. You're so controlling. This is exactly why we've never been a thing before this."

"Well I'm sorry I care. We f**ked so I thought we were at least on our way to being together. But you were dancing on another guy and then you flirted with Harry."

"I was having fun not that you'd know anything about that. You seem to think that you can be my caretaker and I don't want it. You're not my Daddy."

He doesn't answer and sits in silence staring at me for a minute.

"But I can be."

"What? What do you mean? I don't want that. I'm not a weak, submissive baby girl. I'm an independent, wild girl. And nobody will change that."

"Oh you really think so? Baby, I'm incredibly dominant. And if you want to be with me, then things are gonna have to change or maybe just come to light. I think you'd make an excellent submissive."

"Oh you do? I'd love to prove you wrong. Let's make this a bet. What do you say, Lou? After 3 weeks together, if I don't submit to you, then we have a normal relationship but if I do, then I'm yours...Daddy."

"I like that bet. I'll take it. Three weeks  starts now. Shake on it?"

We shake hands and I can see he's thinking about something.

"Alright, baby. Here are your rules. You will call me Daddy in private, unless I tell you otherwise. You will not flirt with or touch other guys. You can't make plans without asking me. You do what I say. You will thank me for every punishment I give you. You will not question me. You will come live with me. Got it?"

"Got it." I smirk knowing that he won't be able to break me.

"Now let's deal with what you did last night. You need to be punished for touching that blond boy and for flirting with Harry. How many spankings do you think you deserve, baby?"

I smile innocently. "None."

As soon as the word leaves my mouth, I'm over his lap with my shirt flipped up and bare bum in the air.

"You will get 30 spankings. After each one you will say 'Thank you, Daddy.' If you refuse, I will keep going until you get it right. Now let's start."

I brace myself and his large hand comes down sharply on my bum. I'm silent. He spanks me again. And again. And again. I say nothing. This goes on until my bum is on fire.

"Fine then. Since you refuse to thank me, I'm forced to make this more painful."

He helps me up and bends me over his desk. He takes out two pairs of handcuffs and put one on each wrist attaching them to the desk legs. He then ties each of my legs to the desk. I'm completely exposed.

"I'll be back in a second, baby girl."
And with that, he disappears. He comes back ten minutes later with ice and a paddle. He then proceeds to cover my bum with the ice.

"Louis, what are you doing?"

"It's Daddy to you. Don't address me wrong again. And I'm using the ice to make the spanks more painful."

He removes the ice and I hear the paddle slice through air before it hits my already burning bum.

"F**k!"

"What do you say when Daddy spanks you?"

I say nothing. Tears roll down my face after what I think is 50 spanks. I'm full on sobbing and I can't take the pain anymore. Another spank comes and I blurt out, "Thank you, Daddy!"

The spanks keep coming as I thank him for each one. I'm a mess and still crying.

"Alright. Punishment is over. It only took 100 spanks to get you to do as you're told. Now I will untie you and apply lotion to your bum. Do not move."

I feel broken and my body hurts, but at the same time, I kind of liked it. I stay put and let him gently rub lotion into my bum. He tries to pull me into his chest and comfort me, but I don't let him.

"Get away from me."

"Naomi, this is what you agreed to. Is this too much? I'm sorry."

"No. I can do this."

"Then come here and let me hold you."

Still feeling defeated, I give up and let him embrace me. Although tonight was a major loss, I plan to be stronger next time. I will not be beaten.

We begin to discuss how I'm moving in with him and decide that we'll move my stuff tomorrow and talk to my landlord.  It's a Sunday so all of this will take place in the morning because we have classes all afternoon.

I like Louis and he's still my best friend, but I don't know how I feel about this bet anymore. I don't want to lose and have to live under his rules but I do want to be with him and be happy. I'm beyond confused as I try to force myself to sleep.