Chapter 8 - The Punishment

My eyes come up to meet with his. I could see the anger boiling inside of him as his eyes darken and he storms over to the stage. Louis grabs my wrist and forces me to jump off the side of the stage; dragging me to his awaiting car, Louis makes no attempt to speak to me or look at me. He wraps his jacket around me before we walk out of the club.
"Louis, I'm so sorry. I don't know what's gotten into me, I just want to know that guys like me. It hurts so much to be rejected and I know I have you, but I can't help myself. I don't know what's wrong with me," I blurt out as he opens the car door. My seatbelt is buckled for me, but he makes no attempt at acknowledging my words.
We drive in silence all the way back to his apartment. I may be living there for now, but something tells me I'll be leaving soon. I think I really pushed it too far this time. I didn't think I was getting this bad, but I've really been unfair to him. I just miss my best friend, I wish we'd never even hooked up. We pull into the parking lot as a tear rolls down my cheek.
Louis makes his way into the apartment without me as I wipe away my tear. Struggling to get out of the car on my own, I finally make my way inside and see Louis fixing himself a drink.
"Please talk to me, Louis. I know I f*cked up this time. I just miss talking to you and hanging out with you. I want my friend back, my Daddy is too complicated."

Louis looks up at me after taking a large gulp from his drink.
"Do you know what I should do to you for showing your t*ts to those men? Only I get to see them, squeeze them, put them in my mouth. I love every inch of your body so much, you don't need to subject yourself to these rebellions. I will show you what happens if you got what you're acting like you want. Your punishment for being a bad girl is nonstop pleasure. Just like you want."

He says so many things at once, I am confused as to what will happen next. What does he mean?

"Daddy, I'm sorry. I'll be your good girl, I want to show you how much you mean to me. I'm yours."

With that, Louis comes across the room to be right in front of my face.

"You shouldn't have said that."

He picks me up and puts me over his shoulder to carry me to the bedroom. Realizing that I've only been wearing my underwear and his jacket this whole time, my *ass it out as he throws me onto the bed.

Louis snarls at me, " You wanted to be a big girl, so we're doing big girl things tonight."

Picking me up off the mattress, Louis' jacket is slipped off my shoulders onto the floor and my thong is pulled down with such haste that it snaps. I'm once again pushed around like his plaything as each limb is cuffed and secured to the corners of the bed by under bed restraints. I feel my core tightening and hope my wetness doesn't show Louis how much I secretly love this. I try to rub my legs together to get some sort of friction but I'm still longing to be touched my Louis' rough hands.

"No spankings tonight, my love. Tonight is all about you."

My confusion only grows as Louis opens a drawer and pulls out a little device. Not a d*ldo, but a little pink thing with a white end designed to do use solely on the most sensitive part of me. My insides are throbbing as Louis spreads my legs and places the device right on my cl*t. Humming at a low speed, I find myself moaning slowly.

"Don't worry baby," Louis whispers, "this is just the beginning.

He presses the buttons and the vibrations and sensations continue to grow. I betray myself by moaning uncontrollably, desperately squirming around to get some sort of relief. My moans are almost screams as the machine goes faster and faster.

"F*ck daddy, please. It feels so good, please let me c*m. I need to c*m so badly." I'm begging him for a release, but he seems to have other plans.

"Is baby girl going to c*m for Daddy? It's okay, just let go. Let daddy make you feel good."