Lemon woooooooooo!!!!

It's  been 4 months already, the best months you spent of your life. Ciel was very kind to you and the servants were as well. But Sebastian, you knew you liked him, for almost a week now. Every time you would pass him in the hallways or wake you up in the morning, you could feel your stomach in a knot and yourself blushing. Yet, it was a nice feeling to have.

It was another morning. You were sleeping in only pyjama shorts and an oversized shirt. (idk just sleepwear) You felt so comfortable wrapped up in your soft and cool blankets. Half asleep, Sebastian walks into your room and flings the curtains open. This irritated you and turned the other way, because of the bright light burning your eyes. "Come get up, (y/n), you are going to miss your breakfast." You sat up and faced him with a annoyed look. "At least 5 more minutes.." You yawned. Sebastian walked over to you and picked you up bridal style. You squirmed and kicked your feet, causing him to chuckle and put you down onto your feet. You, un amused, crossed your arms. Sebastian bowed, "sorry Milady, I just thought that you looked adorable when your mad" He said with his signature smirk. You blushed a tiny bit. "I'm not mad, I just want sleep." You turned around to face the other way. "I'll be down in a few minutes. Just let me get dressed"
"Do you need any assistance getting dressed then?" "No. I do not. Please leave. Now." "But Milady.."

He took your wrist and faced you his way. Starring into his glowing Crimson eyes into your (e/c) orbs. He leaned his face closer to yours, feeling his hot breath caress your cheek. "Please... Don't move for now" "ehh?" He picked you up by the waist and carefully placed you on the bed. He crawled on top of you, straddling you. He lifts your chin up and carefully placed his lips on yours. You started blushing, your heart racing fast. 'Is this for real? Oh my god.' You thought to yourself.

Sebastian licked your bottom lip and slid his hand up your shirt. You jumped up a tiny bit, but only to make him stop and smile at you. "Don't worry Milady, it feels very soft and plump." You blush and look away. He lifts your shirt all the way off you and starts licking and teasing the buds of your breasts. This caused you to breath a little erotically. "Mmm... Sebastian..." You softly, in pleasure.

Time went by, fore playing. You were only in your (f/c) panties and Sebastian was only in his boxers. He was between your legs playing with your folds and caressing them gently with his tongue and fingers. This made you feel wet, starting to feel hot. "S-Sebastian, can you stick...." Sebastian looked up at you, his eyes glowing "okay, (y/n), but beg." At first this confused you. What did he mean by beg? Oral? You went with your instinct. You crawled over to Sebastian on the bed and rubbed the front of his boxers, you feel him growing harder. You then slid down his boxers, his erection springing up. You gulp and take it into your hands, rubbing it from the base up to the tip. You lean your head forward and licks his tip before taking him into your mouth fully.

You kept going at it until he holds your hair and groans, releasing into your mouth. You chocked a bit but swallowed. Sebastian smirked at you "Good girl, now come onto my lap~" And you obeyed. Facing him, you positioned your entrance, his tip touching it. You take a deep breath and went down all the way. You gasp and tear up a bit. Sebastian wipes your tears with his thumb. "It's alright, it's going to feel good soon, okay?" You nod and smile, the pain starting to fade a bit. You start to move you hips slowly, adjusting yourself. "I-I'm ready now.." "Are you sure, lady (y/n), I could wait-" "I said now!" After that, Sebastian thrusted into you, not stopping. You started to moan softly and held onto him tightly. He grabbed your waist and started thrusting harder. You moved your hips at the same pace, making the feeling feel like ecstasy. Sebastian kisses you passionately and you gladly return the offer

The room was filled with your pants and moans, and Sebastian's groans. "S-seba.... Sebastian. I'm so close." "(y/n), please wait, I want to come together" you nod and you both grinder your hips together as fast as you both could until you both had that sweet release. Exhausted, you plop onto your back on the bed and Sebastian gets up to put on his clothes. "Please take a bath and get dressed, lunch will be at noon and it's already 11:00. Oh dear, I'm late.." And with that, Sebastian went over to you and kissed you once more then left. When the door shut, you sighed and smiled to yourself.

Throughout the whole day, you and Sebastian kept staring at each other from time to time. You felt dizzy every time you went near him and blush so you would run away. Ciel, from third person view, found this very weird. When you were away, Ciel talked to Sebastian, only to blush a bit and look away. "At least ask for permission to /do/ our guest" Sebastian bowed "of course, young master."

Later on at night, you just took a bath and got into your night gown (yet again, bed wear). Sebastian knocks at your door and you open it. "May I sleep with you tonight, Milady?" Sebastian said as he shut the door. You nod and crawl into bed, not facing his way. Sebastian goes into your bed next to you and holds you. You felt your cheeks heating up. "Sebastian..." You slowly start to fall asleep. He caresses your cheek as you slept "(y/n)...."