The next morning

I know I didn't say this but you and Ciel are 17 or 16 idk

You rolled over to see Sebastian starring at you. He smiled and grumbled a "good morning" and kissed your neck softly before getting out of bed, still naked from the night before. And so were you.

Your cheeks tainted pink and you covered yourself up with the blanket until Sebastian was finished getting dressed and walked out of the room to attend the young master's duty's.
You rolled out of bed to get changed and walked out of the room.

While walking out, Meyrin stops you. "The young master wants you in his room, yes he does." She walks off to attend to her schedule. You nod at her before going into Ciel's room.

You knocked on the door twice and hears a "come in,(Y/N)". You walked in and shut the door behind you. "You wanted to see me, young master?" "You can call me Ciel, and I wanted to discuss a topic with you.." You nodded and came closer to his desk while he stood up and came towards you.

You were about to speak until Ciel grabbed your wrist and turned you the other way, your back against his chest as he held you in place. Your (e/c) eyes widened from shock. "You know, that demon is lucky for hogging you all to himself. Maybe I wanted some of you too. You know, just for a day.... Or more."

Ciel licked the back of your neck and shoved his hand up your shirt and under your bra, massaging your breasts softly. You moaned and squirmed, trying to get out of his embrace, because you were loyal to Sebastian.

As this continued, there was a knock at the door. Sebastian came in with a tray for Ciel's snack, ice cream. As Sebastian placed it on the desk, he looked over at you two and chuckled.
"Young master... You couldn't wait for me to join in? That ruins the plan... Well it'll do."

Sebastian walked in front of you and you looked away. He lifted your head for you to look at him directly and smirks. "It's okay (y/n), this time is going to be even more fun."

Lazy so time skip hahaha

You were positioned on your knees with your hands tied behind your back. You were quivering and dripping wet after Sebastian pulled out two fingers out of you. "(Y/n) is prepared, My Lord." Ciel nods and comes towards you, positioning himself behind you.

You squeezed your eyes shut as a moan escaped your lips when Ciel entered you. He smirked, grabbing your tied up hands and going faster. This, causing you to keep moaning then saying his name. "C-Ciel~ Ciel!! H-harder, pleasee~!" Then doing just as you say.

Sebastian walks infront of you, kneeling down to your face, then palming the side of your cheek gently. He took off his gloves and traveled his fingers to your mouth, sticking one in and then another. "Suck." He commanded. You nodded and started doing what he told you, very sloppily. "Good, (Y/n)"

Ciel went faster, grabbing your hands harder, causing you to squeak while sucking on Sebastian's fingers. Ciel uses his free hand to grab onto your hips and go even faster than before, as he was about to come.

Sebastian pulls down his pants to reveal it hard as a rock. He pushed it into your mouth and and started to roll his hips. You kept sucking and moaning.

This all went on for a while until Ciel came and you did as well, then pulling out. Sebastian, a little after, stuck his member down your throat and came. He pulled out and patted your head while saying again, "Good, (Y/n)"

Time skip******

After the two boys cleaned up and left, you were sitting in your room, with your clothes lazily put on. You laid down on your back as tiredness started to overcome you. Just then, a knock came at your door. You groaned and got up, opening the door to see a blushing Ciel. "M-May I come in?"

You smiled as you never saw Ciel like this before. "You may."

He sat down on the edge of your bed as you stood in front of him. "I... Just came to say that, I want you to be my personal maid from now on, since you already are living here. You'll accompany me and Sebastian during our regular routines." While talking, he contained his composure.

Your eyes wide open, tiredness fled off, you were shocked. "You're serious?" He nodded. "Then, I'll accept your offer. Thank you." Ciel smiled and stood up. While walking towards the door, he pulled you close to him and kissed you. He was out of your room after that.

You blushed and then shook it off. " I like Sebastian, not Ciel... Do I?"

You got into your night gown and got into bed. After that you quickly fell asleep, waiting for the next morning to come.

Heyyyyyyy. So um, sorry I wasn't able to update fast. Lots of things are going on and I have a lot of summer work for highschool. Since I left off on something interesting, this may (possibly) be a quicker update. If not then you know why