His butler, spying

"Oh my, has the young master developed feelings for my (Y/n)?" Sebastian thought to himself after Ciel left your room. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, he was only checking in on (y/n) (and maybe even a little bit more)

The next morning you were woken up by Sebastian, with a cart right next to your bed. "Good morning, Milady" he says as you push yourself up and sit on the side of the bed. You grumbled a greeting as he kissed your hand, making your cheeks tint. "Today's tea is Earl grey. Today and from now on you will wear your maid uniform and will be doing tasks and errands for the Young master. From now on you are to adress him as 'Young Master'". You nod tiredly, while grabbing your cup of tea.

Sebastian flips open his watch as his smiling face fades into light shock. "Oh dear, I'm 2 minutes late from waking up the Young Master." He bows, "Please excuse me." As he then hurries out the door.

After you finished your tea, you got up to do your daily morning routine, then putting on your maid uniform. (Btw it's not slutty :0 it's just right where your knees are. Like Mey Rin's) You then slipped on your knee socks and boots then headed straight to Ciel's room.

While you where walking down the hallway, you heard a conversation coming from Ciel's studies. You heard his and Sebastian's voice
As you pressed your ear against the wooden door. "She will be a decent piece at my game, wouldn't she?" You heard Ciel say. After some mumbling you hear Sebastian, "Yes, my lord." As he walks out the door and hits you in the face.

You fall back, rubbing your nose as Sebastian kneels down beside you. "Lady (y/n), are you okay?" He said quiet worriedly but you could tell he knew what you were doing. You gulped and stood up, "Yes Sebastian, I'm fine." You said as you pushed him aside and walked into the Young Master's room.

"Ah, good morning miss (y/n), you came just in time. I have a job for you to do."

You have 5 seconds to see what the job is

5

4

3

2

1..

....

.

Ciel got out of his seat and faced you. He pushed you down onto your knees. "Suck." You looked up at him before nodding, un zipping his pants and pulling them onto the floor. You saw that he was already half way hard. You would of never expected this from the Young master, but, what he told you last night all made sense.

You took all of Ciel into your mouth and started bobbing your head. He took a fist full of your hair and directed your head. You kept humming and went faster.

"Ah, (y/n), I'm g-going to com- nnnghhh!" He said as he finishes. You jumped up a little as he came, then swallowing it as you got up. "You're welcome young master, I will attend to my chores now." You said before bowing and closing the door on the way out, leaving a flustered (and cute) Ciel pulling up his pants and getting back to paper work.

As you walked down stairs to get cleaning supplies, Sebastian stopped you. "I would've thought you would've been all for me. Don't forget, I was the one who saved you." You looked down at the ground in shame and sadness, only for him to grab your chin harshly and face in his direction. "You dare to not look at me while I speak?" He said angrily before speaking again, "I guess you can't even learn at all, let alone being a personal maid for the Young master."

You've started to cry as Sebastian yells at you, you never wanted him to be angry, especially at you. He grabbed your wrist roughly and dragged you into the basement again.

'Oh no, not this again' you mentally face palmed.

shutupreaderyouwillenjoyit

Possibly