Answers

Guys I just lose the will to write, sorry to keep y'all waiting though. I KNOW IM TERRIBLE😫😫 DISCIPLINE THIS AUTHOR-CHAN AND NOMINATE ME AS THE WORST PERSON ON WATTPAD AT UPDATING.

"Huh?"

"You heard me didn't you?" Ciel grunted as he slammed his hands down and stood up from his studies. "I didn't take you in just to have affairs with my butler. If anything I'd think you'd have way more decency than that."

Ciel stared at you with his piercing blue eye, then sighing and rubbing his hand on his forehead. "Ha... you, a mere girl, has made me, the Earl of Phantomhive go crazy for you." He said, almost chuckling.

"You know, (y/n), Its just a simple question." He said staring at you dead in the eye. "Are you interested in Sebastian, my mere butler?" You looked down and thought for a moment

Of course you already knew you liked him. (I mean why else would you read this.) But what were the consequences of saying yes? Would Ciel kick you out of the estate and end up wondering the streets again? That made a shiver go down your spine. Deep down you already know that Sebastian is the one why you love being here. He treated you just right and even experienced different things with him.

You swallowed harshly and and took a deep breath. You looked up at Ciel, awaiting for his answer. "Yes. Sebastian is the one I am interested in. I'm sorry if I had let your hopes down."

"I see..." Ciel said quietly. "You're dismissed for the night. I'll see you in the morning." You nodded and headed back to your sleeping quarters.

You plunged onto your bed, tired from the anxiety talking to Ciel gave you but exhausted from Sebastian and his punishment. You nuzzled into your blankets, not taking off your maid attire and drifted off to sleep.

The Next Morning

You woke up slowly, feeling something move from your lower half. As you looked under the covers you see Sebastian in between your legs.
"Good morning sweetheart" he said with his devilish smirk.

You blushed and then recoiled backwards, out of shock. Sebastian chuckles "May I continue, my Kitten?" You nodded "Go ahead, Sebastian."

Sebastian grabs your thigh gently, bringing it up and kissing it up and down. You pouted, already feeling yourself get wet, wanting to feel his tongue already.

As Sebastian traced his lips closer to your entrance, he went back up your thigh, knowing that this will make you impatient. As making a few hickeys on your inner thighs, you whined, "Sebastian... I need you, please hurry." You felt him smile against your thigh as you said that, then doing as you told him. He licked your entrance slowly, not entering his tongue yet. You start grinding your hips towards him, begging for more.

Sebastian finally enters his tongue inside of you, swirling it all around, wanting to taste every part of you. You're breath hitches as he does this. "Mmh, yes." You intertwine your fingers within his raven hair, massaging his head as he eats you out.

As this goes on you hear a knock on the door. "(Y/n)? Are you awake? It's time for breakfast and I do not know where Sebastian is." It was Ciel. Sebastian kept going at it as you answered, making you quiver. "Y-yes I just woke up, I'll come down within a few minutes!" "Alright, I will be at the dining table. We will discuss today's schedule then." You hear Ciel's footsteps fade away from your room. 

5 minutes went by and you were already at your reach. "Sebastian, I'm coming~" you say a bit loudly as you came on his tongue. He kept licking you until you were clean. He leaned towards your face, giving you a sweet kiss before leaving your room.

"You don't want to keep the young master waiting now do you? Get dressed and go downstairs."

'I should be saying that to you' you said to yourself as he shut the door. You got into your maid attire since the once you were wearing from last night is dirty and headed downstairs as quickly as possible.

At the table~~

"Good morning Young Master." Sebastian said as he approached Ciel. "You're late..." The bluenette mumbled. "You were with (y/n) weren't you?" Sebastian chuckled, "I'm only fulfilling her needs after all. You know how that feels right?" Ciel looked at him with a disgusted look. "Whatever, just get me a scone for breakfast." "Certainly."

You came downstairs and entered the dining room. "Good Morning." You said smiling. Ciel nodded. You sat down at the other side of the table. Sebastian has served you both tea and scones.

As you both were finished eating, Ciel had started talking about the schedule...

Wowzers.... ik this sucks and I kinda ran out of ideas. A lot of people didn't like how I included Ciel in the lemon so I decided not to.. tbh this whole story was just mixed up and no plot at all and confusing. But hey, there's still some good lemons. Anyways I think this book might come to an end... sorry if I'm letting anyone's hopes down.

ATTENTION!!!!!:
Writers block is the worst and i need some ideas for the next chapter, specifically on how to end this story. I will credit you if I use your idea. That is all thank you

One more thing, I might make more lemons in the future, all of the lemons that i have mentioned in the past chapters are still in the making, but just like this story I have made no progress, give me time as I am having lots of homework and being exhausted when I come home from school.

Thank you guys for reading this❤️