31.

"Pirates? What pirates would be bold enough to attack a Republic cruiser harboring 5 Jedi?" Anakin was astonished. I looked up at him.

"I know one.." I was so worried. I felt the blood draining from my face.

"You don't think..?" He became worried, seeing the fear in my face. "If it is them, I won't let anything happen to you, I promise."

We ducked back into the darkness of the room for a moment. I knew exactly how this would go. I've seen this in a dream before, I never took it seriously. I only thought it was a dream.

"Listen to me, if I'm taken, don't come looking for me. They've become too dangerous. This is the mission I needed. He wants me and I don't want anyone else to be involved in this. You need to let me go-" I start, Anakin grabbed my face, he grabbed me desperately.

"No, no that's not going to happen don't talk like that not now. I will do all I can here to-"

"Anakin, we don't have that much time don't argue with me on this. I need to do this on my own, this is something only I can fix." I told him. In the darkness of this room he pulled my face up to him. He kissed me, I kissed him as if this were the last kiss I would give him. I didn't care if someone were to turn on the light now and see us.

We separated when the red light and sirens began blaring. They have now boarded the ship. I couldn't leave with out saying it. I know I mean it. I just need to say it.

Say it.

I looked up at his face, the sweat beating down his forehead in nervousness. The desperation on his face was clear in the dim red light. My face reflected this image.

"I love you." I whispered for him to hear. I felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders.

"Now I can't let you go." I heard the crack in his voice. "Please, You can fight them, you're one of the most clever, and best fighters I've ever seen." He tried talking over me.

"You have too. I'll try everything I can to come back. I can't keep running from this. I'm sorry, but I don't have a choice. Surely, you understand." I gave him my empty promise.

"I love you, too." He told me. I heard the blasts begin on the ship. Different sounds of weapons. It was time to go.

"We will be together again." I said, letting go of his hands. I ran into the hall with him following.

We found Obi-Wan fighting off a pirate I recognized as the species of my brother's crew. I knew it. I could feel his presence.

My brother was the only human, the rest were the hollow and greedy Weequay species. A perfect fit for him.

I approached from behind the opponent to finish him off.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Pirates. They've bombed most of our fleet. We're calling for reinforcements on board." Obi-Wan told us.

"Where's the rest of them?" Anakin asked.

"All over the place. There's too many of them. They're all spread out all over the ship. Whoever planned this must've been planning for ages, somehow they've infiltrated our ship before our notice." Obi-Wan motioned for us to move as we talk.

"Do you know the captain?" I asked, eager to know if these animals are truly apart of my brother's crew.

"Hondo Ohnaka. I'm sorry (Y/N), but the first mate is Rosh (Y/L/N)." He says. I say nothing in response. I knew of Hondo, I've worked with him before. I never knew his first mate was my brother. That traitor now gave me a bad taste in my mouth. They know we would've never done any kind of business with them if they had my fugitive relative. I began to prepare myself for the rest of this mission. I didn't bother asking why they're here, we all knew.

Again, this isn't what I wanted for fun missions.

  We ran carefully down hallways. The connection to my brother grew with every step. We heard blasts down a hall to find Ahsoka and Master Plo Koon fighting a band of Pirates. Clone Soldiers and other Pirates lie on the ground.

I took on a pirate who was armed only with a blaster rifle. I began fighting him with my lightsaber to his blaster rifle. It wasn't relatively hard, just deflecting. I couldn't figure out how to turn my lightsaber to give it back to him with the short amount of time he gave me to react and at such close ends. Once I got close enough I sliced the blaster, rendering it useless. I didn't need to kill the pirate yet. I pushed him against the wall.

"Where is he?" I asked through gritted teeth. My elbow pushed against his throat.

"He's here." He said, "I hope all this trouble is worth it. We could use the money from selling a Jedi."

"Not if I have anything to say about it." I stepped back, releasing him from the wall. Only to grab him in a force choke instead.

"I'm going to ask you again, where is he?" I said, I felt surprisingly calm. I clenched my jaw, feeling my hand grow tense.

"(Y/N)! What are you doing?" I heard Obi-Wan ask.

"L-Left ma-main hang-ar." He choked out. I released him, stepping away from the scene I had made. I hated Pirates, I hated the for everything they stood for, but that was not the way. I was embarrassed for Obi-Wan to see me that way as possibly my ending way.

I didn't have time to think about it though, I ran away from them all. I left to find my "brother." My pathetic excuse of a man I'm related to. He needed to leave me and my friends and my family alone. He disgusted me. The nature of his work disgusted me.

I ran into the hall that lead to the left main hangar. I could sense him. He was here. I don't know what I would do when I found him. If I'm lucky, I can kill him. For everything he did to me, to my parents, to my life as I knew it. All for his own selfish reasons. He didn't deserve to remain a free man.

I saw two pirates guarding the door to it. Republic Soldiers lay unconscious or dead from the attack. A bomb must've went off here. Which must've been the first blow I felt when I was talking to Anakin.

I ignited my lightsaber to reveal myself from my hiding place. The two pirates paid little attention.

"Looking for me?" I smirked.

"It's her!" One of then with a long braid yelled.

They had their weapons set to stun. I began my own form of avoiding the blasts, they weren't exactly good shots. I ran to them giving them a run for their money.

I sliced their blaster in half again, liking the new trick I had learned.

"Didn't anyone tell you not to mess with Jedi?" I rose an eyebrow at them. One tried to punch me, but I grabbed his hand. I twisted it back, remembering my hand to hand combat training I kicked his knees in making him fall to the ground, the other tried to kick me. I ducked and swooped his legs from underneath him.

The other grabbed my leg as, I tried to enter the hangar, as good training as this is, I can't bother with it right now. I got him to release my ankle and stomp on his hand. Then I used the force to smack both of them against the walls.

"Still pushing opponents against walls, I see?" I heard a calm voice walk behind me. His slow clap mocking me. It was familiar and frustratingly mature and slow. "I would've thought your 'Jedi Training' would've taught you new tricks."

"A couple." I said, releasing them. I prepared myself to turn around. I could only imagine the familiar and similar features to my own, how much they'd aged. "Like not making others fight my battles for me."

"Prove it, little sister."