86.

(Y/N) walked out of the room, deflecting one last blast over her shoulder. She would not die yet, not when she's so close. She walked into the next control room, she couldn't bare to look at the people she'd killed and demanded that one of the droids go and clean it up before she enters back in.

With yellow eyes she felt the dark power run through her veins. It felt much different than before. She felt powerful, and like she was much taller than everyone and everything. It was liberating. She liked the feeling of being able, she liked being praised, and not looked over. She liked being looked at like they knew she could kill them, and wouldn't test her.

A part of her loved it.

(Y/N) stood on the balcony above the red hot lava. The heat hit her like a blanket on her face, short gusts of wind cooled her off briefly and blew her hood and hair off her face.

She gave into this other part of herself. The one she knew all to well, the one who feared every action she made. She was afraid of herself. This original part of her felt petrified in her place. She wanted Anakin. This part of her wanted him to come save her, but for all she knew he could be dead right now. She felt pain come from him. Boy, did she miss him.

This part of her began to tear up, counterbalanced by the strong part but only allowed a tear or two fall down her cheeks. Usually when she cried, Anakin's hands were there to wipe away the tears. But now she knew such a thing might never happen again.

By the strain on her mind, and heaviness of her eyes, she knew he must know now. She heard his scream in her head as he knew. He's frustrated again. She needed to help him, she needed to help ease his mind that the things she did, she was doing for this family. For their family that they created and deserved to live. She wanted him to be happy.

She waltzed back inside. She felt heavy. Not in the sense of weight on her body, in fact she was 2 humans lighter than she had been in less than 9 months. But instead she felt this dark, twisted heaviness on her mind.

She held her head high, so nobody would see the suffering she's been put through. Even if no one was around, she believed that she was brought into this by destiny. To help her family, the only way she knows how. And with the Jedi gone, there was no one to harm her family. No one would bring her down from her full potential.

Which is what Anakin was preparing himself to do. His job as a husband was to always support his wife and make sure she was happy, healthy, and reaching her dreams. He has failed this job. He thinks as he goes back to say good bye to his twins, and to find a ship to Mustafar. He couldn't go to Mustafar in his fighter, he would most likely get shot down before leaving the atmosphere.

With R2 at his side, Anakin's first stop was to Senator Bail Organa, his wife's uncle.

"Anakin?" Organa rose a brow at the surprise guest.

"Are you alone?" Anakin asked.

"Yes, what can I help you with?" Organa asked,

"I need a ship. (Y/N) is in trouble and I need to get her home." Anakin told him urgently.

"I would say all your friends are in danger. I'll do whatever I can to help. I can give you one, please be careful out here. The Chancellor is holding a meeting right now about the betrayal of the Jedi." The Senator warned him.

"Well then, I better move quickly." Anakin nodded.

"Yes, indeed. One of my ships is on landing platform 14. Take it to (Y/N). Her father would never forgive me if I allowed something to happen to her." Bail said.

"Her Father?" Anakin's head snapped up, "Is he still alive?" He asked, Anakin hoped to use this as leverage for (Y/N) to come home, that not everyone in her life was gone.

"I'm afraid he passed away a few years ago. I tried to tell the Jedi Council so they could tell (Y/N), but they thought it would distract her from her studies, that she would need to let go of your father on her own time." The Senator replied, "The first thing he asked me when I was made Senator, and after he gave her to the Jedi Temple was: 'Bail, make sure she's okay. She's a good little girl, and she's all I have. Make sure she does amazing things, this is what her Mother would want for her.'"

Anakin hung his head in defeat, (Y/N) wouldn't like that the Jedi Order kept her Father's quiet passing from her. She wouldn't like it at all. Anakin wondered if a few years ago when she struggled with strange nightmares she couldn't decipher, if it was of her Fathers death. She just wasn't, for lack of a better word, powerful enough yet to get the entire scene. So she knew it the whole time, but couldn't understand.

"Where are my manners? Come in, please. I'll give you a change of clothes to get passed all the guards." Bail waved him in, Anakin suddenly felt like he was a young boy, picking up (Y/N) for a first date suddenly as Senator Organa looked at him.

Bail left and came back with a comfortable silky sky blue shirt, a metal belt, dark blue pants, and an night blue extravagant velvet cloak that was sleeveless and was tucked into the metal belt. Anakin was extremely uncomfortable putting this atrocity on, it wasn't too crazy but much different from his traditional Jedi robes, but did it for the sake of safety.

Anakin looked at the cloak, it reminded him of when they went to Tattooine. That's a time he hates thinking of, but he remembered (Y/N)'s beautiful cloak they bought for her so they wouldn't look so much like Jedi. He remembered the way the hood would gather around her face like a flowery frame. Back then she was the one to keep him in the light, how could the tables have turned so drastically?

"He was a good man, he would've loved you, (Y/N)'s Father." Bail smiled as Anakin returned from changing, "I remember once, we were talking about marriages and he said 'if theres any man I want by my daughters side, it's someone to protect her and remind her everyday she's perfect.'"

"I try my best, Sir." Anakin tensed up a bit,

"I know you do, son." The Senator smiled, "I hope you notice that I'm just really hoping you two are a couple, I see the way she looks at you. It's the way I look at my wife."

"Oh I noticed, maybe another time I can explain everything to you." Anakin said, hoping to get himself out of there, he became so nervous.

"Of course, my boy. I'll have someone put your clothes in the ship for you. Remember: Landing Platform 14." Bail nodded a good bye and Anakin raced towards Landing Platform 14.

Anakin had to keep his hood up and moved to the infantry, remembering his twins before going to the Landing Platform.

He knocked on the door before entering, but the door slowly swung open on his knock. He stopped in his tracks, hoping to be laughed at for his new wardrobe but got no response.

He rushed in to see the children in tears and his apprentice was gone.

"Ahsoka?" Anakin whispered for her. His heart beated rapidly, please, don't be dead. I trained you to survive, don't be dead.