THE GUIDE TO ENLIGHTENMENT

ELO SMURFLETTES!!!

DO NOT IGNORE THIS!!!

So, we've come this far and there are still a whole lot of you who don't know a lot of things. I don't know how it's my fault that you don't pay attention to what you're reading, but I'll fix it nonetheless. Look at this as a guide to the two books SO FAR. Come to it whenever you need to remember who's who, FOR NOW.

This will also help to answer some questions that you guys have had.

MAY YOU FIND THE LIGHT.

***

THE ORGANIZATIONS AND CODENAMES

Cypher – The good organization

Genesis – Who knows at this point in time?

Zero – Elusive agent. It's uber fun seeing you guys trying to guess who it is. Some of you have got it, but some of you are a little far off.

Phoenix – Not even I know what this is. It will come to me though. It always does.

Infinity – Same as Phoenix.

The Dragons – Most dangerous criminals in the world based in Cuba.

THE FAMILY

Noelle Solano – Played by Olivia Holt – Main character. Also known as Blossom, Ellie, Elle, Elliephant, Ren, Serena and Pumpkin. Biological daughter of Sergio Solano, step daughter to Viola Solano and step sister to Nicholas Solano. Doesn't remember life before she was 6. Kidnapped by Black. Super shady right now. Super genius. Best friend to Sunny, Bridgette, Felix, Jayme and Cee. Cheerleading Captain. Girlfriend and eternal soul mate to Six. Going to Harvard.

Nicholas Solano – Played by Tom Daley – Main character. Also known as Nick and Nicky. Gay. Biological son of Viola Solano. Step son of Sergio Solano. Step brother of Noelle Solano. Best friend to Sunny, Bridgette, Felix and Six. Genius. Football player (wide receiver). Has a cute crush on Jayme. Going to Harvard.

Sergio Solano – Played by Jordi Molla – FBI Director. Biological father of Noelle Solano. Stepfather of Nicholas Solano. Husband to Viola Solano.

Viola Solano – Played by Alana de la Garza – Interior Designer. Biological mother of Nicholas Solano. Stepmother of Noelle Solano. Wife to Sergio Solano.

Silver Solano – Played by Idina Menzel - You wish I told you more.

CYPHER'S TOP GROUP

Six – Played by Wade Poezyn – Main character. Also known as Xander and that's all you're getting. Top agent at Cypher (or is he?). Watched parents get killed. Kidnapped by Black. Brother to Five. Best friend to One, Three, Four, Two, Cash and Nick. Football captain. Quarterback. Boyfriend and eternal soul mate to Noelle Solano. Going to Harvard.

One – Played by Austin Butler – A Cypher agent. Also known as Nigel and Ira Tsar. Best friend to Six, Five, Three, Four and Two. Son of the current leaders of The Dragons. Has a little sister whose name you don't know so stop asking each other. I haven't mentioned it yet. Has a secret relationship with Cee. Thought she was dead. Found out she isn't. Boyfriend to Cee. Soccer player. Going to Harvard.

Five – Played by Jake T Austin – A Cypher agent. Also known as Aziel. Brother to Six. Best friend to One, Three, Four and Two. Parents killed when he was five. In love with One's little sister. Soccer player. Going to MIT.