Ch 21 - Tee Stands For Theodore and Tim Gunn

HEY YOU THERE!

I keep forgetting to do this! To @IcedCoffe and @ashleighstyles_ thank you for the covers you made for S.I.X and Z.E.R.O! I loved them! 😊

O! I loved them! 😊

Lol, so I clearly have more to say before you proceed, so I'll get right to it:

1. I have no clue when Element will be up since I apparently wasn't clear enough in the previous post when I said that ELEMENT WILL NOT BE UP ANY TIME SOON. Stop asking me. You're irritating me because I take time to write these things, only for you to badger me about something I've already answered. STOP IT!!!

2. So some people don't like the way Z.E.R.O ended. Ok... And?

3. Those who still can't access Swoon Reads, I'm genuinely sorry, but I can't help you.

4. Those pointing out that 'Element' isn't a number; you have truly taught me something new. I always thought it was '1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Element, 7, 8, 9, 10...' No duh! I know Element isn't a number. I would've thought we all know that Element will  be explained down the line in terms of how it fits into a 'Number Series'.

5. Because of Z.E.R.O, I have suffered some major writer's block on all of my other books (especially TMA, TB, AA101 & Calypso). I'm going to ask that you bear with me. I need to reread the books to rejog my memory and creativity.

Onwards for now...

***

"So, I was thinking about white daisies for decor," I told her.

"What exactly do you want to have there? I feel like everything so far has come down to what I like," she replied.

"What the rest of us would like to understand is why the two of you are choosing this moment to have this conversation," Nigel commented.

"Twins, there's three incoming from your right," she told the twins. They easily handled the situation.

"We're just passing time," I defended.

"Two coming your way," Jayme told me.

"I think white daisies are a great idea, but I'm with Elliephant on this one. What do you want to add?" Malachi asked me.