The Story of The Haunted Bathroom

I call this the tale of the haunted bathroom

It was the spring of 2003 when my family moved into the small town called Hanover Ridge. It was a small one story house, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The first day we moved in I knew something wasn't right. This is where it all began. 

I walked into the living room and felt like I was surrounded by a crowd of people yet the room was completely empty. I thought it was just me being nervous about moving into a new town. I was totally wrong. I went down the hallway to my bedroom which had it's own bathroom connected to it. It was a beautiful room. The walls were painted green, and the wooden floor was polished. I looked in the bathroom and the design was the same way. I really did like this house it was cute. Well, that's what I thought anyway. 

I was woken up in the middle of the night by a strange noise coming from the bathroom. I was frightened and I didn't even want to move to see what it was. It sounded like someone getting electrocuted. I slowly got out of my bed and went towards the door and I turned the doorknob slowly when I opened the door I was hit with an immediate cool blast of air. But there was nothing in there. So i just went back to bed. 

The next night was the night I before I started my new school. So I took a shower. Which turned into an absolute nightmare for me. In my shower I felt like there was something touching my foot but I just brushed it off. When I was almost finished I felt something wrap around my ankle and I looked down and saw seaweed coming from the drain wrapping up my leg. I screamed and jumped out of the shower. I know that this place is haunted now. I am so done with this place. I've only lived here for two days and want to leave. 

This was 13 years ago and after many events happened let's just say we didn't live there long.