Chapter 25

Leumas POV

Prom Night. It feels like only the other day I started going to high school. Now I'm only about a month away from graduation.

The clock reads 5:56 pm.

As I adjust my baby blue tie, I think back to Elle and I's one month anniversary. It was a couple of days ago. I took her out to see a movie and we got dinner. After we went for a walk. It was great. Just being around her made me happy.

I give myself one last look in the mirror. I'm wearing a dark blue suit, blue and white striped shirt, and a baby blue tie.

Pleased with what I see, I grab Elle's corsage and head over to her house

I am greeted by her mom when I open the door.

"Hey Lou!"

"Hey Mrs-" I start before she interrupts me.

"You can call me Elizabeth." She replies warmly, inviting me in at the same time.

I walk into the now familiar living room and wait for Elle to come down. By the amount of bags laying around I can tell that the rest of the group is here too.

Elizabeth and I are talking about my plans for after high school when there's another knock on the door.

"I'll get it," she says. She opens the door to reveal Spencer in an all black suit to match Jess.

"Nice fit bro

"Nice fit bro." I comment after Elizabeth compliments him and invites him in.

"Same to you man." He responds.

"I'll go check on them." Elizabeth says, referring to the girls.

After about a minute or two, they start filing down. First is Princess, she looks like royalty in her long red dress. Next is Yaz, she looks adorable in her short floral dress. Then is Jess, she looks awesome in her black two piece dress. I glance over at Spencer and find him staring at Jess with admiration in his eyes.

I look back up to find Elle. My gorgeous girlfriend. Walking down in her long baby blue gown. Her short blonde hair is wavy and her makeup is neutral. Her eyes on the other hand, seem to glow even brighter than usual.