Ch.1

*Velvet POV*

You learn in this life the easiest happiness is family and sometimes that's not even pleasing. It's a hard life to live and you lose and you gain but it's all too much pain for happiness. No matter how hard you try your going to lose but you'll gain family in the losing process.

"VEL!"Jax yelled banging on my door making me drop my pen in the floor and my notebook fell on the desk. I took out my headphones and took a deep breath.

"It's open!"I told him. Jax walks in with his hand still on the door knob.

"Hey Vel can you go check on my pregnant ex-wife?"

"I guess I'll go check on that pregnant junky who-"

"Vel..."he cut me off.

"Sorry,"I said standing up,"but I guess I'll go check on her for my nephews sake."

"Thank you,"Jax said as we hugged and then he walked out. I shut the door and got dressed. I head out without a word to anyone and get in my car.

*Wendy POV*

I rub my stomach thinking of the little being inside me as I search for my needles and crank. I finally find them and I get the pre-adrenaline rush I get when I pick up my needle. Soon I forget what I'm doing and I'm injecting yet another dose of crank into my body. I get up to walk to the bathroom and I fall into the floor. Everything got so dark, but I didn't care because I had my high. Wait! Now I hear sirens. Are they going to arrest me? No they wouldn't. I can't open my eyes what's wrong with me?! I'm scared.