Ch.3

I have stood outside of Abel's incubator for a month now... I've been here at least two hours each day. I can't bare to leave Abel's side for too long.

I felt a random set of arms wrap around me. I turned to see Kyle...

"Oh my gosh!! KYLE!!"I took a deep breath," when did you get back?"

"Today," he kissed my forehead," your brother said you'd be here."

All I can do is smile. Kyle is my boyfriend that was taken to prison for trafficking drugs and now he's standing right here before me.

Kyle leaned down and kissed me.

** Happy POV **

I've been meeting Velvet at the hospital every day since Abel was born. I have two cups of coffee and a box of donuts for us to share. I walk down the hallway and see Velvet kissing that sleaze bag Kyle. I clear my throat and Velvet looks over at me.

"Oh hey Happy,"she said sounding excited. I set down the coffee and donuts.

"You can share these," I walked away as soon as I got it out of my mouth. Velvet looked confused, but Kyle looked pleased that I was leaving.

** Jax POV **

As I walk down the hallway toward Abel's room I pass Happy that happens to be walking very fast. I walk around the corner to Abel's room and see Velvet and Kyle kissing.

"Vel can I talk to you?"I ask her.

"Sure," Velvet says.

** Velvet POV **

I look at Kyle as I walk away with Jax.

"What is Kyle doing back?"Jax asked furiously.

"He just got out of prison,"I answered.

"I don't want him around you."

"Your not my father."

** Happy POV **

I take a trip to my aunts house. Why is Kyle back? He wasn't supposed to come back.

All of a sudden I'm mid-air and then there's the impact with the ground.

A short skinny man figure stands over me.

"I'm calling for help right now,"cried the elderly man voice. I couldn't move or speak. The man walks away chattering into the phone worrisome. Then it got pitch black. I hear sirens and low speaking. But it's drifting away.

** Velvet POV **

I walk in the hospital with a bouquet of flowers. I walk into Happy's room and to see I'm the last one to get here.

"He's not awake... we think he's in a coma,"the petite nurse said to me as she walked out.

"Oh my god Happy!" I nearly cried but I held back my tears, "what happened to him?"

"In a crash,"Gemma told me. I walked to the bedside and analyzed the damage. He was pretty beat up; his face was all patched up with bandages from all the cuts on his face and his hands were all tore up and he looked awful. I grabbed his best looking hand and kissed it and whispered in his ear," come back to us Happy."