8. | voicemails

audrey | justin

╔══════
12:22 pm
══════╝

"Talk to me?"

"Sweetheart, tell me--"

"Gotcha! Audrey is not available at the moment so if you want to say something urgent text me and if it's not suicidal leave your message after the beep. Beep"

𝚅 𝙾 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴 𝙼 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻 ➊

"Oh um...fuck...Audrey, you're freaking me out here...it's been a week and you haven't responded to any of my calls. I'm going to sound like a wuss but I don't care. I'm fucking worried about you Audrey. That call you gave me and I'm not going to lie scared the shit out of me. It still is...Ahem so uh...Fuck

I've got so many things to say but I really don't know how to say them. My friends think I'm crazy being worried about someone I never met but talk mostly on the phone, but I say screw them.

You might not believe this but over the course of three weeks, you fucking grew on me so I can't help but fucking worry about you.

I-I -I care about you okay? So when you get this message please get back to me. Beep"

╔══════
10:12 am
══════╝

𝚅 𝙾 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴 𝙼 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻 ➋

"You not answering any of your calls drives me freaking crazy. That last call has me worried about your safety. Please answer your phone. Please. Beep"

╔══════
1:23 pm
══════╝

𝚅 𝙾 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴 𝙼 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻 ❸

"Audrey you are an annoying fuck ninety percent of the time and I can't stand you but this silence is more deadly than your sarcastic words and it's killing me. I spend half of the day every day, worried sick about a girl who I've never even met, much less seen, which has to be the craziest thing I've ever done and I look like a lunatic to my friends every single time but the truth is I don't care, I don't care if it makes me look crazy to care so much about a girl I don't know. Just get back to me, please. Beep."

╔══════
10:00 pm
══════╝

𝚅 𝙾 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴 𝙼 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻 ➍

"My friends think you're a catfish. Prove them wrong by coming back to me. Beep"

╔══════
5: 23 pm
══════╝

𝚅 𝙾 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴 𝙼 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻 ➎

"I'll probably regret saying this in the long run but it seems appropriate right now. I miss you. Beep"

╔══════
11:11 am
══════╝

𝚅 𝙾 𝙸 𝙲 𝙴 𝙼 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻 ➏

"

Audrey, please, please. I'm begging you. This can't go on for this long. Answer the phone, say something, anything, just so I know that you're okay, even if it's a simple hi. It's been three weeks now. Three long fucking weeks without hearing any of your sarcastic quips, which I have to say, I actually miss, or you completely annoying the shit out of me. Please call me back, I miss you, Audrey. Come back here, to me, please. Beep"

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬

ɴᴇᴡ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʀsɪᴏɴ

┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┬┴┬┴┬┴┬┴┴┬┴┬┴┬