Chapter 1

After the nuclear war that devastated and ended all kinds of life on Earth. There are space arks orbiting Earth, carrying 12 different space stations. The United Kingdom, The United States, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, India, Russia, Venezuela, France and Uganda, under the command of Jaha chancellor.

The resources that are scarce of the Ark, and the crimes "no matter gender nor degree" are punishable by death, unless the offender is under the age of 18. When the Chancellor and his advisers find themselves in a difficult situation to find oxygen, it's so important to human life, and is increasingly scarce, they decide to send 100 underage criminals to Earth, in order to verify if life on the planet is possible again.

Upon arrival, the 100 discover that not all life was wiped out. There were humans called "grounders" had survived the war and are controlled by a Heda, which in their language means, A Commander.

After many fights, conversations, and agreements, Lexa and the leader of the 100 Clarke Griffin, reach an alliance to destroy the Mountain Men, who are responsible for various tortures and deaths of grounders. It is then created alliance to destroy them and release some of the 100 who are trapped on Mount Weather and rid the grounders of these tortures they have committed.

The Commander, Lexa and the leader Clarke Griffin were just discussing the plans against the Mountain Men. A connection between them is established. Still feeling the pain of the loss of her great love Costia. Lexa feels different compared to Clarke, and feels she is falling gradually. Clarke also feels different compared to Lexa. Even though still feeling the loss of Finn, one of the 100 with whom she was involved with. Before the war against Mount Weather, Lexa and Clarke ended up kissing and that made the feeling grow continuously within the Commander.

During the war they supported each other, but when she saw Lexa's people being released. Lexa in her commanding position, turned her back on Clarke. Leaving Clarke alone to save her people. Clarke felt betrayed in the worst way, but the pain and courage to save the sky people was bigger, and she destroy Mount Weather, killing all the inhabitants there. This made the innocence and purity of a girl who lived trapped in space, and didn't know much of life. Leaded her to becoming a strong, unshakable woman, known to the grounders as Wanheda, the Commander of Death.

But Clarke didn't like the title Wanheda. So lived disguised as grounder with red hair. She knew she couldn't run away from who she is. So she sought out the last of her humanity ever since then.

Months after the war with Mount Weather, Clarke lives hidden and running away from someone who was relentlessly looking for her, but a grounder captured her, and to take it to someone who is none other than the Commander, Lexa.

Lexa spent the months after the war seriously considering Clarke, the way she smile, the kiss that gave her "butterflies in the stomach." What I felt when the leader of the sky people approached me, especially in her title, Wanheda. But now, the reputation of Lexa was weak, as the title of Wanheda was stronger than Heda. She then again proposed an alliance with Clarke to destroy Azgeda, as the queen wanted Lexa dead. Roan, the son of Azgeda queen, and Lexa placed themselves to fight to representing their people. But Clarke knew that Lexa fighting Roan was almost unfair since he was stronger than her. Clarke was agonized by this, she was afraid of losing Lexa. As they have not yet physically involved in anything beyond that kiss, the feelings ware present, causing them to both liked the other one in silence. Clarke didn't want war. Lexa even much less wanted it, but the queen of Azgeda wanted it. So her was Lexa, standing in front of her people ready to defend them from the threat of Nia, the queen of Azgeda.

"I will not sit and watch you die." Clarke said agonized.

"Heda it's time." The man said, warning them that it was the time to fight.