Chapter 4

A/N: sorry it took so long. This chapter has a rated r scene if you don't like it skip past the first part.

///

"How about we start with what you want to do to me in the bathtub?" Lexa raised an eyebrow.

"I think that's great!" Clarke responded by biting her lower lip in a provocative way to his girlfriend.

Previously

///

Clarke went into the bathroom, while Lexa was still in the room, putting up a curtain, dividing the room, as she always did at dusk. On one side of the blind was the "fourth" Lauren.

Soon after, Lexa went into the bathroom and found Clarke in the bathtub. She removed her clothes and walked quickly to the tub, sitting on girl's lap, one leg on each side of her. Both fitted perfectly, as if their bodies had been made only and exclusively to the other.

After sitting in Clarke's lap, Lexa felt a shiver to feel their sex touching and, in a flash, both were already excited, feeling the warmth of the body of the other. Clarke started kissing Lexa's neck, while her hands caressed her back. Clarke kisses rose to Lexa's face, giving brief kisses and a peck on her lips. They got a little quiet time, just enjoying the moment and caresses made from the other.

"You are who will give to me today ..." Clarke said jokingly.

Lexa cackled.

"Respect me!" Lexa says.

"Respect what? You are always passive in our relationship." Clarke says.

"Shut up! I am Heda, the Commander of the 12 clans!" Lexa says.

"I don't care if you are the Heda and you command 12 clans, in the day who commands you is me!" Clarke says.

Lexa pretended to be offended.

"Fool!" Clarke said.

"I love you ..." Lexa whispered.

Clarke smiled and the two began to kiss. Suddenly the kiss began to intensify and they felt their pussies pulsing, crazy wanting to touch more. Clarke's right hand slid to the center of Lexa and put her fingers on her clit, rubbing it gently.

"Hmmm ..." Lexa moaned, biting her lower lip and closing her eyes.

Clarke continued to massage the pulse point and watched the pleasure of reactions Lexa felt and she could just enjoy watching her wife moaning. Each circular motion on the clitoris, Lexa arched her head back and moaned the name of Clarke.

"I want you ... inside me ... now! " Lexa moaned.

Clarke penetrated her with two fingers and realized how hot and tight Lexa was and that excited her even more. The movement back and forth were getting faster and stronger and Lexa clutched the edge of the tub feeling the greatest pleasure. Clarke wanted to feel more of the body of her girlfriend, so she stopped the thrusts and pulled her fingers out of her, and grabbed her neck. they both came out of the bath and went to the bedroom, lying in bed.

Clarke went over and kissed Lexa intensely, their tongues rubbed and entangled inside their mouths. She started kissing the Heda's neck, sucking her skin with force with the intention to leave marks. A growl came out of Lexa throat, which made her further motivate the blonde to continue sucking elsewhere. Clarke went down to the left breast of her girlfriend, and sucked circling her tongue around Lexa's nipple, while her other hand went down to the lexa's cunt and went inside her again, feeling her extremely hot inside.