Chapter 2

Three months later...

Since she was found by Clarke three months ago, Lauren was still well looked after by all. Lexa tried to present the grounders to a short and issued order, where everyone should protect her from every time. Lauren lived in the Lexa's lap, any and everywhere, making the grounders look at her weirdly, for carrying her for so long. It was a novelty for the Commander as well. From the first look, she had an extreme attachment to the girl, something she didn't think would happen someday. Lexa felt extremely happy with her smalls arms, felt really she is like a mother with her daughter, and best of all she shared this joy with Clarke.

As much as the two never got to talk about their relationship, something in them knew that they love one another, and Lauren was the "fruit" of that love. The heart of Lexa was burning with happiness, when she heard that Clarke refer to Lauren as "their daughter" or "their little one". But Lexa wanted more, she wanted to talk to Clarke about everything that was choked in her throat...

After searching for the leader of the sky people throughout Polis, Lexa came to the conclusion that the blonde wasn't there.

"Octavia, do you know where Clarke is?" Lexa approached the girl, who was talking to Indra, near a fire.

"She's in Arkadia with Abby, I've just came from there." Octavia said.

Lexa nodded, put his hands back in an authoritarian pose and breath.

"Could you do me a favor?" Lexa asks.

"Of course." Octavia says.

"Could you call her? Say I want to talk about Lauren..." Lexa said.

"Okay. I'll just finish some business here with Indra." Octavia says.

"Thanks." Lexa says.

Lexa moved away from the two and returned to her room in the tower. Lauren was sleeping peacefully in the crib that was set up by some grounders. To follow a custom line, these grounders built the crib with the same wood of Lexa throne, with the same details and finishes.

The commander stood beside the crib, feeling a great peace ensure from the small sleeping. The sentimental wall of Lexa, that took a long time to build after the death of Costia, was being destroyed rapidly by Clarke and Lauren. Lexa felt very afraid of getting hurt again, she was afraid of her loves dug it the hard way. A tear trickled down the Commanders face, as she remember when she received the head of Costia, Who was killed by the Queen of Azgeda. A shiver invaded her spine as she imagined herself getting the head of Clarke and Lauren together. She shook her head, shooing that unhappy thought and took a deep breath.

She thought she should try for Clarke. She thought she had to allow herself to be happy in a way that she never was in her life. One of the reasons for her happiness at the time, was the small baby stretched out in the crib, waking up.

"Hey, little one..." Lexa said softly. "Woke up?"

Lauren yawned and blinked a little. Lexa continued to watch her.

"Go back to sleep, its night out there..." Lexa talking to the baby as if she could understand her.

Lauren reached the little fat arms to her mother wanting her lap, the Commander smiled taking the girl onto her lap. Lauren hugged the neck of Lexa tightly as she walked to the balcony of your room.

"You are a very strong young lady, almost kills me..."she smiled and kissed Lauren's forehead. "Look at that..." Lexa pointed to the full moon that shined. "It's called the moon, and those bright specks are called stars... isn't it beautiful?" Lexa asked.