Chapter Twenty-Nine

I awoke slowly, reluctant to escape the dream I had been having. But the feel of warm caresses traveling my bared legs stirred me from unconsciousness alluringly. Despite the coaxing touch on my skin, I held onto what sleep I could stubbornly.

The caresses continued, rising over my waist and under my shirt before traveling luxuriously over my stomach. I sighed contently as the familiar addicting glow followed the touch. And then I shifted, moving myself against a hardened body until I was comfortably settled in warm arms. I lifted my face to where I knew his would be.

"Levi," I whispered with a small smile before my eyes fluttered open.

"And here I was, thinking you'd mistaken me for Miles," Levi responded with obvious satisfaction. He had messed with his own hair as if purposely attempting to look more like his brother. They did look strikingly identical, but it was as if they were two different flames lit in front of me; one a warm orange glow and the other a vibrant blue. It was impossible to mistake one for the other.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, pleased just to see him no matter his reasoning. I was startled when he abruptly twisted over me, pinning me to the bed lithely under him. My body ached from Miles' touch, but it still sang with joy under Levi's grip.

"I came to see you, darling," He answered smoothly before leaning forward to brush his lips over mine softly. I felt weightless in his embrace and breathless within his kiss. His warm hand moved further up my stomach and brushed one of the many bites that Miles had given me, making him pause. "Hmmm..."

I squirmed under Levi's suddenly dark look as he began to inspect me. He glanced at my wrists pinned above me against the bed where bites were already healing on my skin. And then his eyes moved over my neck before his hand traveled low between my legs. I inhaled sharply as his touch found more evidence of bites on my inner thigh. Levi narrowed his eyes.

"He's been torturing you," Levi snarled, suddenly tense with pulsing anger. I felt a wave of heat paint my skin red as I found myself caught, knowing I'd have to admit the truth or else cause more fights between my men. I shook my head quickly.

"I... I," I struggled to answer behind my embarrassment, "I like it... to... to be... bitten." I turned away to avoid seeing Levi's reaction. I felt him hesitate before he relaxed against me, a clear sign of relief.

"Do you, now?" He purred, leaning forward until I felt his hot breath and then sharp fangs teasing an untouched area on my throat. I gasped with delight.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Miles' voice rang out sharply, causing Levi to pull away only partially to glance at him. I tried to lean my head back to look at Miles as well, but he was just out of sight.

"I was playing 'Parent Trap', but instead of switching places to get our parents back together, I was mostly just stealing Katia from you," Levi smiled with amusement before looking back down to me, still pinned under his grip. "I have another game to play. It's called: How many times can I kiss Katia before Miles can pull me off of her?"

I yelped as Levi lunged forward, kissing and nibbling on my flesh exaggeratingly. I couldn't help a tumble of laughter from escaping me just before Miles tackled him from the bed. I sat up swiftly as they fell over onto the floor roughly. For a moment, fear startled me as I recalled Levi and Theo fighting. But my fear was eased away when Miles wrapped his arm around Levi's shoulders, digging his knuckles into his hair roughly.

"Say uncle, you idiot," Miles growled with a smirk.

"Do you mean dead Uncle Richard? Or 'Uncle Leo', the creepy pedo?" Levi's voice strained under Miles' grip, but he didn't seem upset. Miles gave a short laugh of entertainment towards the inside joke.