Day 1, Monday: Preperation Start

Before the chaos ensued our favorite brunette started the day sitting in his office doing paperwork, which was brought into existence by two very destructive Guardians. He knew  he shouldn't have sent Mukuro and Hibari together, but he needed to get the two out of the mansion. They destroyed three training rooms, seven hallways, and almost the entire West Wing of the building. Tsuna sighs as he places one completed damage report packet out of the three hundred, that still needed to be signed and read through, onto the other side of his desk. Before he had the chance to start another one, somebody walks into his office. He looks up.

"Hello Lambo, how are you?" He asks, smiling. Lambo runs behind his desk and hugs him. Tsuna ruffles his hair.

"Tsuna-Nii, I was told to give this letter to you." Lambo says, handing over an envelope. Tsuna takes it and opens it, grabbing his reading glasses off his desk.

You are cordially invited to the Namimori class of 20XX, Ten year reunion!
Vongola Corp. has happily decided to sponsor this momentous occasion, and let us barrow their ballroom!

Date: 5/20/20XX - 5/23/20XX
Time:  (Start) - 12:00 PM
           (End) -- 12:00 AM
Location: Vongola Mansion
Sicily, Italy
27 Vongola Way
RSVP: 81(555) 555-VGLA

Vongola Corp. is letting us stay at their mansion for a few days, so you don't have to worry about a hotel!

P.S. If you RSVP before 5/16/20XX your plane ticket will be paid for, and bring at least one formal suit or dress! Also, be prepared as the Vongola Decimo may make an appearance!

'Hmm, this sounds like fun.... When did I rent out the ballroom?' Tsuna stares at the invitation.

"Thanks Lambo!" Tsuna says, ruffling Lambo's hair and smiling.

"Does Tsuna Nii have any grape candies? Ore Sama couldn't find any in the kitchen." Lambo asks, directing puppy dog eyes at Tsuna.

"Sure! I always make sure to have a few extra stocked up here just in case you eat them all!" Tsuna fishes a few grape candies from one of his desks drawers and hands them to Lambo. He hugs Tsuna and runs happily out of the office. Tsuna takes his reading glasses off and turns back to his desk, pressing a few buttons on an intercom like device.

The intercom has seven different buttons on it. The buttons are colord to match with the color of each guardian's flames, so there's a green button, a yellow button, an indigo button, and so on. Each button is linked to each guardians office.

"Gokudera-Kun, Yamamoto, could you come to my office for a few seconds?" Tsuna asks. Not five seconds later there is a panting Storm Guardian at his door.

"I'm here Juudaime! What do need!" Gokudera asks, bowing down and being his obedient puppy self.

"Yo Tsuna! Need help with some paperwork again?" A carefree voice asks from behind Gokudera.

"Took you long enough Baseball freak! You should be punished for making Juudaime wait and addressing him so casually!" Gokudera yells. Tsuna sweat drops and clears his throat. Gokudera looks at him worryingly , but then relaxes after visibly confirming that his frail boss was not suffering from a chest infection.

"Did you guys get an invite to a class reunion?" Tsuna asks. Gokudera and Yamamoto pull up chairs in front of Tsuna's Mahogany desk and sit. Gokudera takes out similar looking envelope from of his jacket pocket.

"I did Juudaime! Are you going to go?" He asks.

"I wasn't planning on it, but I kinda have to considering it's location.." Tsuna says.