Day 2, Tuesday: Preperation Continues

-Recap-
"Dame Tsuna's over there? How'd he even pay for a plane ticket?" The man on the other end didn't get to finish his sentence, as Gokudera had already hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay everyone, how'd you guys do yesterday?" Tsuna asks.

"We almost got the menu planned out!" Haru says. Kyoko hands the paper to Tsuna.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Day One ~ Italian
-Dinner-
Crostini and Brochette
Spaghetti alle Vongole
Ciabatta
Arancini
~Other~

-Dessert-
Cannoli
Gelato
(Any flavor)
~Other~

-Drinks-
Tenuta San Guido Sassicaia Bolgheri
Riserva Particolare
Bowmore 1957
Jack Daniels
~Other~

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"We figured that we'd start with Italian, then we'd do something different with each meal." Kyoko explains

"And with all the expensive wine, we figured we could just add some good old fashioned Jack Daniels Whisky. Something that everyone's familiar with!... Probably.." Haru explains.

"But why such expensive wine?" Tsuna asks. It's not like it'd put a dent in his bank account, he was just asking out of curiosity.

"We'll start it off with a bang, and don't we have some of this in the storeroom?" Kyoko asks.

"You guys are doing great! I'll let you get back to it!" Tsuna smiles. The girls run off.

"Hibari, Chrome, what do you guys have?" Tsuna asks.

"We've got round tables with white tablecloths, and cloth napkins corresponding with each type of flame." Chrome shows Tsuna a picture.

"We also have flame colored balloons, and streamers, with some white mixed in, as well as white hanging lights, and white flower bouquets and flame colored vases, depending on the table." Chrome finishes.

"I got a live orchestra to come play, Omnivore." Hibari says. Then leaves.

"It looks great so far! Keep up the good work!" Chrome, blushes, bows, then leaves.

"Yamamoto, how's the 'demafiafying' going?" Asks Tsuna.

"It's going well, I'd say we'd be done in about.. A day or two?" Yamamoto says.

"Okay, great job!" Tsuna smiles and Yamamoto takes a seat.

"How's your job going Gokudera?" Tsuna asks.

"I have finished my job! What else would you have me do?" Gokudera bows a complete 90 degrees.

"Could you watch Lambo while he supervises? I'm still stuck with the paperwork from last week," Tsuna sighs.

"Hai! Juudaime!" Gokudera yells. He exits the room with Lambo.

"Need any help Tsuna? I know you've been up all night finishing that paperwork." Yamamoto asks.

"Only if you want to, I don't wanna make you cancel plans or anything." Tsuna says. Yamamoto laughs and picks up a pen and a stack of paper. He sits on a couch and gets to work.

~A few hours later~

"Yo, Tsuna," Reborn calls. Tsuna looks behind him at the window.